Saturdays

Rack em

Made the Podium
Where does it say this? I'm curious
Our rider says we are Mon-Fri employees or Tues-Sat, we cannot be forced in on our days off. We also have language that says they have to have the schedule posted for the whole week the Friday prior, so if they wanted to schedule someone for Saturday anyways, they would have to do it over a week in advance, they can't pull the 24 hour BS.

They tried to "force" drivers in during peak, some showed up, other like me no call no showed and never heard a thing about it.

Our rider says we are Mon-Fri employees or Tues-Sat, we cannot be forced in on our days off. We also have language that says they have to have the schedule posted for the whole week the Friday prior, so if they wanted to schedule someone for Saturday anyways, they would have to do it over a week in advance, they can't pull the 24 hour BS.

They tried to "force" drivers in during peak, some showed up, other like me no call no showed and never heard a thing about it.
You got good language on that then brother

FedUPSer9816

Full Service
Saturday's are sweet, easy OT pay day. They've been asking for volunteers since this began. More hands on deck, no weekday time pressures, just empty the truck, make bank. Besides, my area is still under lockdown, so it's not like I was going to live it up outside of work.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Saturday's are sweet, easy OT pay day. They've been asking for volunteers since this began. More hands on deck, no weekday time pressures, just empty the truck, make bank. Besides, my area is still under lockdown, so it's not like I was going to live it up outside of work.
Come work a Saturday in my center and enjoy a stuffed p5 with 260 pkgs and 120 miles

GenericUsername

I'm T-S and made 12 hours yesterday due to their ad cuts. They also don't ask us on Saturday to work on Mondays but there are other FT T-S drivers who show up to work on Mondays. For those morons, I just file and get paid. They still haven't asked me on a Saturday so I just keep cashing their checks.

FedUPSer9816

Full Service
Come work a Saturday in my center and enjoy a stuffed p5 with 260 pkgs and 120 miles
I'll take it. Come Saturday I'll only have a set number of hours available. I work the same pace regardless of stop count. A packed car just means less productivity. It's in the company's best interest to make the day doable, especially since they're paying most of the Saturday drivers a premium OT pay. More boxes equals more dollars.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
I'm T-S and made 12 hours yesterday due to their ad cuts. They also don't ask us on Saturday to work on Mondays but there are other FT T-S drivers who show up to work on Mondays. For those morons, I just file and get paid. They still haven't asked me on a Saturday so I just keep cashing their checks.
Just had a good discussion with stew about that whole thing...the 6th punch on Monday is too gray; I was forced in this past Monday for the first time since January....I was paid straight time and complained about it through the diad. Didn’t get the time and a half for Monday but stew got me and a few other Tuesday-Saturday guys the 8 hour guarantee for yesterday despite only working 4 hours cause I was about to hit DOT.
I think they balk on forcing in the Tuesday-Saturday guys cause they don’t want to put up with the 6th punch bs. So we just get maxed out our 5 days and get the weekends...fine by me

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

They’ve been trying to force me in Saturday’s for almost two months now. I just call in and tell them I’m not coming. They haven’t said a word. They force everyone in and absolutely crush them to the point where nobody even finished then on Monday our lot is filled with empty package cars and cut trips. Everyone gets out early then the rest of the week is a 11pm punch out :censored2: show. They can shove off they don’t need everyone in on Saturday. They just want to bank savings on low paid covers and 22.4s that got a pay cut. I don’t need to be thrown into that pile of crap.

Misthios

I love my job. Don't you?

They asked over peak and tried to guilt trip people. I worked one Saturday and said nope never again.

542thruNthru

Just had a good discussion with stew about that whole thing...the 6th punch on Monday is too gray; I was forced in this past Monday for the first time since January....I was paid straight time and complained about it through the diad. Didn’t get the time and a half for Monday but stew got me and a few other Tuesday-Saturday guys the 8 hour guarantee for yesterday despite only working 4 hours cause I was about to hit DOT.
I think they balk on forcing in the Tuesday-Saturday guys cause they don’t want to put up with the 6th punch bs. So we just get maxed out our 5 days and get the weekends...fine by me

Our rider say Monday is double time for 22.4s