Saving UPS

fxdwg

Long Time Member
Yeah thats just what I was talking about, a classless response to a perfectly honest statement .

Your statement didn't seem perfectly honest to me.

"But why don't you address the lack of respect shown to lower level managers on down through hourly people"

This is more of an opinion and an emotion than a statement..

Well, maybe they are "honest", just not accurate

tieguy

Banned
Yeah thats just what I was talking about, a classless response to a perfectly honest statement .

I can't help you. I think we were much more disrespectful in the old days then we are now. The problem may be we had much thicker skins back then. There was no sensitivity training back then. You took your whooping and moved on.

tieguy

Banned

I should also point out that your post lacked respect for my post. If you're going to complain about the giving of respect then you should probably lead by example.

brownboxman

Oh I forgot, my opinion is worthless in your eyes Tieguy, I am so sorry my statement offended you. UPS deserves my praise, I dont deserve to wear the Browns they give me. I will work to 7:30 tomorrow and go in and thank my center manager for the privilege, after I punch out of course.

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
I do the same BB if I could figure out where our LP guy ends and our center manager begins. They are so far up each others behinds right now building cases on people it is incredible.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Do us all a favor and give UpState's cape a tug on your way down. I don't think he believes there is enough room for both of you up there.

As Jim Croce said:

"You don't tug on UpstateNYUPSer's cape, you don't spit in to the wind, you don't pull the wool over Bubblehead and you don't mess around with jimstud"

tieguy

Banned
Oh I forgot, my opinion is worthless in your eyes Tieguy, I am so sorry my statement offended you. UPS deserves my praise, I dont deserve to wear the Browns they give me. I will work to 7:30 tomorrow and go in and thank my center manager for the privilege, after I punch out of course.

Did you want a pacifier for that temper tantrum?

Blizzard

If you are going to ask for respect shouldn't you also expect to give it?