Say goodbye express!

bacha29

Mr. Upstate: I could not agree more. Something tells me that one is on the way to replace the current system of some states imposing a tax on these purchses and others not.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Mr. Upstate: I could not agree more. Something tells me that one is on the way to replace the current system of some states imposing a tax on these purchses and others not.
In Texas, we have a State Sales AND Use Tax, both of which are the same percentage. Anyone purchasing anything online who does not pay a sales tax is legally obligated to self report and submit the USE Tax to the State.

CJinx

In Texas, we have a State Sales AND Use Tax, both of which are the same percentage. Anyone purchasing anything online who does not pay a sales tax is legally obligated to self report and submit the USE Tax to the State.
Same with my state. They also dictate that if you do pay a sales tax on an internet order that is less than the state sales tax, you owe the state the difference in the form of use tax. Hooray for double taxation! o_O

nightman

The express drivers in my area always look so depressed and have the worst attitudes. But after reading more about FedEx I don't blame them. One of the drivers has had a helper everyday for the last 2 weeks and FedEx won't even give the helper a uniform or anything. He just wears jeans and a t shirt with a dirty reflective vest. Kind of feel bad for him. Also I'm in an area that is exploding in population growth and most driver I see are delivering in what I assume are personal truck with express magnets on the side.

Purplepackage

The express drivers in my area always look so depressed and have the worst attitudes. But after reading more about FedEx I don't blame them. One of the drivers has had a helper everyday for the last 2 weeks and FedEx won't even give the helper a uniform or anything. He just wears jeans and a t shirt with a dirty reflective vest. Kind of feel bad for him. Also I'm in an area that is exploding in population growth and most driver I see are delivering in what I assume are personal truck with express magnets on the side.

Not personal a rental rented by fedex. Express is paid hourly and actual employees