Say NO to 70 hr work weeks petition

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Which is far from what people actually pay. FYI....everyone gets the standard deduction. And should always be included.
Always be included in?.. we were talking about weekly wages, which is how we are paid. It depends upon the conversation you are having. lol The government takes and takes money, whether or not they keep all of it is a different story.

ptDRdwFkFVAkg.gif

Always be included in?.. we were talking about weekly wages, which is how we are paid. It depends upon the conversation you are having. lol The government takes and takes money, whether or not they keep all of it is a different story.
So you are saying that you have 35% taken out of your weekly paycheck?

TBH

An officially retired Oregonian .
There wouldn’t from what I know it’s OT after 10 for 4 days. What would it be like 3 hours of ot for 3 day. This would be a huge pay cut.
Absolutely, be very careful and read everything. This looks like the worst contract ever for working people. Much longer days and less OT. People thinking they would make bank have got to WTFU! And who would actually make it to retirement?

TBH

It's not as though we are going to immediately go to 70 hour weeks or a 6 day work schedule upon contract ratification. The Company simply wants to have either (or both) of these options available to them in case they are needed within the next 5 years.
And really, how's that going to work? As I saw someone else say on here, this would be bastardized and quick. Who does not think this?

TBH

Just goes to show you that people do not value their time, would rather work then have a life. Sad that there would be those willing to give their souls to Big Brown for pieces of green paper.................
And they would make less because of the way they would move work days around. Hopefully this proposal will not even make it for a vote. This is the most "dicksonian" thing I've ever seen proposed on a contract. These kids need to know their history.