SB 8

BMWMC

B.C. boohoo buster.
Raise my taxes if it'll stop the murders.
I'll trade you all the money Sleepy Joe is spending importing voters and setting them up all over the country.

Like I said. Talk is cheap. What's your Go Fund Me page called?
Oh, wait, how about calling it; Support Abortion The Mentality Retarded aka, sanctimonious two face religious zealots
See, what's wrong with this plan?
Why murder the innocent baby? Makes much more sense to kill the molester father.
Love all these simple answers. Got one for poverty, racism, and criminality?
Wait, let me guess your answer; ignore the hard parts and wave your verbal magic wand, then walk away. All fixed.

BMWMC

B.C. boohoo buster.
Isn't it you who is the one who is going for the simple solution?
"Just kill the babies"
One trick pony acts gets awfully boring awfully fast.
You talk with so much moral certainly but fighting for the unborn without providing for that life is just blind naivete.

El Correcto

god is dead
You talk with so much moral certainly but fighting for the unborn without providing for that life is just blind naivete.
We have to murder the babies or they might end up being poor people.
You people are just gross.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

So.. every unwanted pregnancy should be subject to an abortion?

Case in point : Leonardo D’Vinci was a born out of wedlock by a teenage peasant and would of had a 50/50 chance of being aborted if he was born in the 20th century.

Ever wonder how many D’Vinci’s have been terminated since Roe v Wade?

BMWMC

B.C. boohoo buster.
All that love for life and yet a willingness to watch people, children, suffer and die. That's not my comparison it's yours and your compatriots naked hypocrisy, laid bare. Put that in your pipes and smoke it.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
You do not believe the law should make exemptions for rape or incest? You Republicans have some explaining to do.
289103a2b56f3a276048bd67592a7acf.jpg
You libs can truck the moms to Cali. They love killing babies.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Are you going to pay for it? Talk is cheap. Show us your wallet. Start a Go Fund Me page, with a substantial donation from you, for infants born to mothers forced into bringing them to term.

Talk the talk, now walk the walk.
Are you high?
You know how many people are waiting to adopt a baby right now?

El Correcto

god is dead
All that love for life and yet a willingness to watch people, children, suffer and die. That's not my comparison it's yours and your compatriots naked hypocrisy, laid bare. Put that in your pipes and smoke it.
Let’s murder everyone who might not live or do so in suffering.
You sound like some stupid anime villain, you people are nuts.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
These left wing idiots are seriously arguing adoption is more traumatic then being killed.

These people are mentally ill.
All they see is the mother. They do not see the other human involved that they think of as garbage. They have more compassion for a convicted serial killer on death row.