SB 8

BMWMC

B.C. boohoo buster.
Here again we see the political right simply become the christian version of and Iranian muslim shiite death cult theocracy.

They propose simple solutions to complex problems without considering the consequences of that moralistic but short sighted opinion of life. Consequences to the life of the mother and child both health wise and economically and to society at large who will bare the cost.

Everyday tens of thousands of people languish in Hospital Intensive Care Units on machines that keep them alive but they have no chance of ever recovering. They have no DNR (do not resuscitate) orders. Meanwhile thousands more are dying on hospital trolleys or in waiting rooms, who lives can be saved, waiting for these scarce ICU bed.

Since the dawn of mankind some version of infanticide at the beginning of life and euthanasia at its end has occurred. Resources are scarce and the survival of the whole always out weights the survival of the few.

BMWMC

B.C. boohoo buster.
Why shouldn't the baby live? The baby didn't rape anyone.
Are you going to pay for it? Talk is cheap. Show us your wallet. Start a Go Fund Me page, with a substantial donation from you, for infants born to mothers forced into bringing them to term.

Talk the talk, now walk the walk.

over9five

Staff member
Are you going to pay for it? Talk is cheap. Show us your wallet. Start a Go Fund Me page, with a substantial donation from you, for infants born to mothers forced into bringing them to term.

Talk the talk, now walk the walk.
Raise my taxes if it'll stop the murders.
I'll trade you all the money Sleepy Joe is spending importing voters and setting them up all over the country.