Scam on the Western Conference & L 177 H&W

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
So those of us that play softball in an adult league should consider quitting. Because God forgive I'm turning second and I sprain my ankle and need a week to recover because it's happened before.

Can you Hoffa lick azzes please admit our healthcare is garbage? You should have seen the BA this morning saying they didn't support this and that's why Ron H is backing Rome A in 2016...cowards!

Are you taking this opportunity.... to announce your run for office ??

Or, did you want us to know.... your "softball" status....

-Bug-

Hawfuh Sux

Old Guard Assassin!
I'm taking the opportunity to let you more and more garbage on this contract is coming out and will only hurt Ron H more and more from here till October. Lucky neighboring locals had their elections last year, before all the shennanigans of this contract began to come out.

I'm taking the opportunity to let you more and more garbage on this contract is coming out and will only hurt Ron H more and more from here till October. Lucky neighboring locals had their elections last year, before all the shennanigans of this contract began to come out.
I bet ya Ron H wins.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Unfortunately, Ron will most likely WIN this time, and not because he has the support of the members, but the opponent, who lost in the last election has decided to get in the way and run again.

The members have to decide whats worse, RON or Rich?

Other slates have pulled out so that a circus doesnt appear and guarantee a Ron victory.

Rich will have to make his best case and the moment the word TDU is attached to him, he is finished.

TOS.

Unfortunately, Ron will most likely WIN this time, and not because he has the support of the members, but the opponent, who lost in the last election has decided to get in the way and run again.

Other slates have pulled out so that a circus doesnt appear and guarantee a Ron victory.

Rich will have to make his best case and the moment the word TDU is attached to him, he is finished.

TOS.
How's your relationship with Ron?

Hawfuh Sux

Old Guard Assassin!

TOS.
Did you hear that the new insurance is turning away the speech therapy sessions for our kids that was covered by our company insurance?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Did you hear that the new insurance is turning away the speech therapy sessions for our kids that was covered by our company insurance?

While I dont disagree with you in the least, and I also am no longer a supporter of Ron H., Rich will be worse because of his inexperience.

A big ego hardly translates into a good leader.

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
How's your relationship with Ron?

Ron and I were running mates and executive officers together in our first term. In the beginning, we were on the same page as transitioning from Danny Bruno to a new administration came with a ton of problems.

Once those problems were ironed out, Ron took a different path, choosing to become a career politician and not a local leader.

He has all but abandoned the membership and sided with those in power controlling him. Once you begin jumping on board other eboards and collecting money, your independence vaporizes.

Ron today isnt the same person that I ran with in our first term.

Unfortunately, In his last visit to our hub along with other officers, I had direct words with Ron blaming him for his failures to lead. It was an unfortunate moment for the two of us. At the same time, Phillips tried to "pop" off on me and I punked him out on the shop floor in front of senior feeder drivers.

I was "off duty" at the time, and Phillips went to HR to file charges against me.

Again, unfortunately for Phillips, in internal union conversation isn't handled in the HR forum.

While I believe Ron let us down in 396 and the vote clearly shows his lack of support with this contract, his "about face" on Hoffa / Hall is laughable at best.

To attempt to lay blame on Hoffa/Hall and wash his hands is pretty cowardly.

Rich G. wants to try again, changing faces yet holding the same strategies. Rich has no practical working experience running a local, and with this contract the way its written, having a greenbean at the helm is a bigger disaster.

If he would simply get out of the way, more experienced members could move forward and challenge Ron.

Unfortunately, Rich's ego wont let that happen.

Remember Louie? He ran 4 times, each time receiving less votes. Started at 1100 (loss) then 875 (loss) then 601(loss) then 421 (loss) before he gave up.

Louie changed faces each time believing that would make the difference, but the common denominator was A and the membership rejected him.

This is Rich's problem. The membership rejected his platform with 955 votes, and this time around, despite the changing of the faces attached to him, he will receive fewer votes.

Its a matter of historical mathematics.

TOS.

Last edited by a moderator:

LagunaBrown

So again have you done any research into this? Have you called the plan or helped the members to find out why? Is it a transitional mistake or lost coverage ?

"In this world, if you read the papers, darling, You know everybody's fighting with each other. You got no one you can count on, dear, Not even your own brother". Janis Joplin - (Get it while you can)

Hawfuh Sux

Old Guard Assassin!
I called Phillips and he told me to ":censored2: off." My wife called the administrators and they told her they call back in a few hours. It's been 8 days and no call.

LagunaBrown

I called Phillips and he told me to ":censored2: off." My wife called the administrators and they told her they call back in a few hours. It's been 8 days and no call.

I called the plan this morning and they said it should be covered.
She said to have the doctor resubmit on new card number for anything after 6/1/2014.

"In this world, if you read the papers, darling, You know everybody's fighting with each other. You got no one you can count on, dear, Not even your own brother". Janis Joplin - (Get it while you can)

Hawfuh Sux

Old Guard Assassin!
Ron and I were running mates and executive officers together in our first term. In the beginning, we were on the same page as transitioning from Danny Bruno to a new administration came with a ton of problems.

Once those problems were ironed out, Ron took a different path, choosing to become a career politician and not a local leader.

He has all but abandoned the membership and sided with those in power controlling him. Once you begin jumping on board other eboards and collecting money, your independence vaporizes.

Ron today isnt the same person that I ran with in our first term.

Unfortunately, In his last visit to our hub along with other officers, I had direct words with Ron blaming him for his failures to lead. It was an unfortunate moment for the two of us. At the same time, Phillips tried to "pop" off on me and I punked him out on the shop floor in front of senior feeder drivers.

I was "off duty" at the time, and Phillips went to HR to file charges against me.

Again, unfortunately for Phillips, in internal union conversation isn't handled in the HR forum.

While I believe Ron let us down in 396 and the vote clearly shows his lack of support with this contract, his "about face" on Hoffa / Hall is laughable at best.

To attempt to lay blame on Hoffa/Hall and wash his hands is pretty cowardly.

Rich G. wants to try again, changing faces yet holding the same strategies. Rich has no practical working experience running a local, and with this contract the way its written, having a greenbean at the helm is a bigger disaster.

If he would simply get out of the way, more experienced members could move forward and challenge Ron.

Unfortunately, Rich's ego wont let that happen.

Remember Louie? He ran 4 times, each time receiving less votes. Started at 1100 (loss) then 875 (loss) then 601(loss) then 421 (loss) before he gave up.

Louie changed faces each time believing that would make the difference, but the common denominator was A and the membership rejected him.

This is Rich's problem. The membership rejected his platform with 955 votes, and this time around, despite the changing of the faces attached to him, he will receive fewer votes.

Its a matter of historical mathematics.

TOS.
Looks like a third slate is coming out of 396. Bad move, but Danny Bruno was defeated out of 3 slates.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Looks like a third slate is coming out of 396. Bad move, but Danny Bruno was defeated out of 3 slates.

A third slate is GREAT news for Ron H. Its always about mathematics.

Danny Bruno was defeated soundly by Ron and I. We recieved well over 2700 votes, Bruno 386 and the TDU group less than 500.

It was a larger turnout than all other election cycles. Members were so fed up with Bruno, and "our" campaign worked tirelessly to get out the vote that he and TDU had a zero chance of winning.

The real problem becomes complatency.

Raul Lopez thought he had it all figured out as well when i was with his administration. He had already been there 15 years and it was looking like he would continue winning. Unfortunately, he and his Eboard felt that campaigning was a waste of time and money.

They assumed they would beat Bruno, but Bruno pulled off the win.

Oddly, Ron is in the same situation. Facing tough criticism for his mis handling of the contract, Ron faces an angry membership, but in an election year, the two slates coming forward will not have a chance to beat him as they take and split all the decension vote.

Ron will win by "default" because the membership has to decide which is the worse "EVIL".

Do they trust RON to handle this new contract and its crappy language, or do they make a change and put it someone like G who hasnt been able to be successful in the labor arena on his own.

The third slate is pointless to talk about so I wont bother.

Either way, I see Ron hanging on for one more term, then retiring before the end of the term and handing the local over to J.phillips where he will lose to me and my slate.

TOS.

Johney

A third slate is GREAT news for Ron H. Its always about mathematics.

Danny Bruno was defeated soundly by Ron and I. We recieved well over 2700 votes, Bruno 386 and the TDU group less than 500.

It was a larger turnout than all other election cycles. Members were so fed up with Bruno, and "our" campaign worked tirelessly to get out the vote that he and TDU had a zero chance of winning.

The real problem becomes complatency.

Raul Lopez thought he had it all figured out as well when i was with his administration. He had already been there 15 years and it was looking like he would continue winning. Unfortunately, he and his Eboard felt that campaigning was a waste of time and money.

They assumed they would beat Bruno, but Bruno pulled off the win.

Oddly, Ron is in the same situation. Facing tough criticism for his mis handling of the contract, Ron faces an angry membership, but in an election year, the two slates coming forward will not have a chance to beat him as they take and split all the decension vote.

Ron will win by "default" because the membership has to decide which is the worse "EVIL".

Do they trust RON to handle this new contract and its crappy language, or do they make a change and put it someone like G who hasnt been able to be successful in the labor arena on his own.

The third slate is pointless to talk about so I wont bother.

Either way, I see Ron hanging on for one more term, then retiring before the end of the term and handing the local over to J.phillips where he will lose to me and my slate.

TOS.
Yawn.