moreluck

golden ticket member
They're hiring.............

United Parcel Service

ups_delivery.jpg

2009 Fortune 500 rank: 43

Headquarters: Atlanta, GA

Number of job openings: 3,070

What they're looking for: UPS is hiring part-time package handlers, mechanics, warehouse personnel, sales representatives and information technology professionals.

MechanicForBrown

Prblm found,part on order

United Parcel Service

ups_delivery.jpg

What they're looking for: UPS is hiring part-time package handlers, mechanics, warehouse personnel, sales representatives and information technology professionals.

They're looking for 3000 jobs but can't approve overtime for even a minute! Give me an friend'n brake!!:surprised: Not hiring in my building.

Catatonic

Nine Lives

United Parcel Service

ups_delivery.jpg

3,066 are P/T Package Handler positions.

MechanicForBrown

If you watch the new Discovery show "Pitchmen", he actually tries to sell only the things that work.

Thats so funny, because last night I was watching a program I had recorded, I think it was Deadliest Catch and I seen the plug for Mr Mays show, I almost puked!! I can't believe they pay this guy for this crap! I want to get paid to be annoying and have a thick black bushy beard and mustache and be completely annoying and loud! God what is this world coming to!!!!!!!:biting:

UPSNewbie

Thats so funny, because last night I was watching a program I had recorded, I think it was Deadliest Catch and I seen the plug for Mr Mays show, I almost puked!! I can't believe they pay this guy for this crap! I want to get paid to be annoying and have a thick black bushy beard and mustache and be completely annoying and loud! God what is this world coming to!!!!!!!:biting:
You should watch the whole show to get the context. Seriously. It's a good show. Makes for great comedy. I'm not a big fan of his yelling either, but once I watched it, it all became extremely funny.

MechanicForBrown

You should watch the whole show to get the context. Seriously. It's a good show. Makes for great comedy. I'm not a big fan of his yelling either, but once I watched it, it all became extremely funny.

I'll take the advice, supose I can try anything once!
And so I decided to try a new color too. LOL

MechanicForBrown

That is really great, Trp. There are not very many that have a good relationship with their exes. Me being one the ones that would gladly and willingly choke the living daylights out my ex.

I can some how picture this nice lady choking the ****t out of a guy at a grocery store, LMAO!....... Go DILLI:hammer:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I can some how picture this nice lady choking the ****t out of a guy at a grocery store, LMAO!....... Go DILLI:hammer:
He used to be #1 on my top 10 list.................................................until I started working at UPS. Now he is relegated to #2 or #3, depending on who is friend.......... with me on any given day.

MechanicForBrown

He used to be #1 on my top 10 list.................................................until I started working at UPS. Now he is relegated to #2 or #3, depending on who is friend.......... with me on any given day.

I wonder who #2 or #3 is? On any given day of course, haha

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
He used to be #1 on my top 10 list.................................................until I started working at UPS. Now he is relegated to #2 or #3, depending on who is friend.......... with me on any given day at work.
I had to adjust my statement. My ex is relegated to #2 or #3. :wink2: