Search Function Snobbery

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
I WILL GIVE UPSTATENYUPSER SOME CREDIT

HE JOINED ON HALLOWEEN LAST YEAR AND IS ALREADY 5TH PLACE ALL TIME IN POSTS FOR A MEMBER

MORELUCK - 14,888
TIEGUY - 8,301
DANNYBOY - 3,677
WKMAC - 3,654
UPSTATENY - 2,665
705RED - 2,480

ENJOY HIM WHILE YOU CAN
HE MAY BURN OUT EARLY LIKE ORSON WELLES

(this is in jest UPSTATE, you are an asset to BROWNCAFE)
:happy-very: :happy-very: :happy-very: :happy-very: :happy-very: :happy-very: :happy-very: :happy-very: :happy-very: :happy-very:

PS - If you are wondering, Im 124th

But Benefits Are Great!

Just Words On A Screen
Mom always said -

If you have to win an argument by trying to make others look bad, you've lost.

UPSTATE, not trying to kiss you on the lips or nothin, but your posts are valid. Keep 'em up.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
That post wasn't a dig on UPSTATE

I think What'dyabringmetoday does go overboard a lot with it.

But I do like the namecalling Sir Post-a-lot, Postradamus, Post Bunyun, Elvis Postley :funny:

PS - If you are wondering, still 124th

barnyard

KTM rider
I believe you can ignore us with the feature. And guess what, you will never hear from us, or see us unless you call on us...........or we are called upon because of you.

It makes a nice sig line, dontcha think??

Sorry toonertoo is a moderator/admin and you are not allowed to ignore him or her.

TB

barnyard

KTM rider
Seriously....

A noob comes here and posts a frequently asked question. No one answers, been done a billion times. Poster get uppity cause there's no response and leaves.

Common questions have been answered thoughtfully and extensively by many members. To not search is not only a waste, but denies the poster the collective wisdom that has already been shared. Some of those posters are no longer here, they got sick of the noobs. Their wisdom is still in their posts, though. Just have to search for it.

TB

But Benefits Are Great!

Just Words On A Screen
Seriously....

A noob comes here and posts a frequently asked question. No one answers, been done a billion times. Poster get uppity cause there's no response and leaves.

Common questions have been answered thoughtfully and extensively by many members. To not search is not only a waste, but denies the poster the collective wisdom that has already been shared. Some of those posters are no longer here, they got sick of the noobs. Their wisdom is still in their posts, though. Just have to search for it.

TB

That is maybe the most arrogant post I've seen since I started here.