Search Function Snobbery

upsgrunt

Actually, when using the search function here, when looking for "arrogant", I get Barnyard & BBAG....

Upstate - take it to its' logical conclusion - get rid of the forum altogether & just use google.

You've been a member for like 12 days and you have an attitude and complex that is worthy of a vet. You claim you like to talk- that's not too hard to see with 90 posts in 10 days. My advice to you is quit trying to push yourself onto everyone and stop the "sucking up". If you have a point to make, fine, but you don't have to post to every thread multiple times basically saying the same thing.

But Benefits Are Great!

Just Words On A Screen
Upsgrunt - 705RED - Read the 85 posts down, not across.

Here is a sample -

I'm serious. You are killing me.
Maybe you should look a little more closely before opening YOUR mouth.

Life, like posts on a Forum, sometimes has so many layers, some
Of which you seem to have missed, there, Dannyboy.
Let's just ignore each other, ok?
!

It says "I'm LOL!" Nothing in the world beats (nor do I think anything CAN beat) ATATBL putting "20 plus" on his friends list the first day 20 plus was here, then getting the private message I just got from him stating "I knew it was you all the time"

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
good for you bag.

you ever get tired of high fiving yourself?

i dont think it helps to put you on ignore if you keep re-inventing new identities, but yet they are all the same.

your ole buddy

d

sx2700

Banned

Here is a sample -

!

It says "I'm LOL!" Nothing in the world beats (nor do I think anything CAN beat) ATATBL putting "20 plus" on his friends list the first day 20 plus was here, then getting the private message I just got from him stating "I knew it was you all the time"

Now to really insult you.....I originally thought it was ATABL that had come up with the alter ego 20+.

upsgrunt

Here is a sample -

!

Just maybe you are a comedian
actually I'm laughing loudly on the inside
cause you are soo much smarter than the rest of us.
Keep playing your fun games
as time goes on you will be playing with yourself.
Seems like maybe you already are.
See-I felt sorry for you at first, but you cause most of your own problems
!

But Benefits Are Great!

Just Words On A Screen
good for you bag.

you ever get tired of high fiving yourself?

d

Ah, Hell no!
That was the only alter-ego; block both & you are good to go.

Just maybe you are a comedian
actually I'm laughing loudly on the inside
cause you are soo much smarter than the rest of us.
Keep playing your fun games
as time goes on you will be playing with yourself.
Seems like maybe you already are.
See-I felt sorry for you at first, but you cause most of your own problems
!

See? Isn’t that fun?

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
actually to link to another thread, having more than one id at bc in the past would get at least one banned. i guess that policy has been liberalized for you?

d

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
nah

if you were half of what you think of yourself, i would and could just ignore you.

but you have taken it to a new level.

so what ever personality you chose to bring forth, i will make it my personal goal to bring the truth out when you post the mindless bs you do.

unfortunately, there are those here that actually believed you when you posted your dilemma.

and some think you are sooooo funny. but i suspect they are the same crowd that still get a thrill out of a well placed fart or belch.

but if that is what you aspire to......

your buddy and pal:wink2:

d

But Benefits Are Great!

Just Words On A Screen
nah

if you were half of what you think of yourself, i would and could just ignore you.

but you have taken it to a new level.

so what ever personality you chose to bring forth, i will make it my personal goal to bring the truth out when you post the mindless bs you do.

unfortunately, there are those here that actually believed you when you posted your dilemma.

and some think you are sooooo funny. but i suspect they are the same crowd that still get a thrill out of a well placed fart or belch.

but if that is what you aspire to......

your buddy and pal:wink2:

d

Dannyboy -just between you & I...

BBAG (me) got a little tired of the fantastic four always just replying "You Suck" to anything I wrote. I signed up under a new user (20 Plus) and was just playing around. There was no plan, I was bored.

I advised a moderator BEFORE posting anything that BBAG/20Plus were one & the same - I did not want to break any rules.

The dog hit post was stupid. I was up all night doing other computer work, and posted that - I wish I didn't. I was tired & used poor judgment.

I then started replying with valid replies, but with hidden messages. (read the posts down, not across) And yes, it was fun, funny as hell to me, and even without knowing there was a second message, the replies were (usually) valid.

From the private messages I received, I had assumed everyone knew BBAG/20 Plus were the same.

Then you started replying, and you obviously didn't know.

So now you are pissed. Oh well. You'll get over it. Or you won't. Your PMs and responses to me here have been harsh. I actually thought, at first, that you were kidding. You are not.

So put me on ignore. Or don't read my posts. Or do whatever you want.

It's just a forum (albeit a great one), my friend. It is for both information retrieval and amusement. What percentage of time you choose to put into either is up to you.

Here's a quarter - go buy a grip.

But Benefits Are Great!

Just Words On A Screen
Hey Hoaxter, to live up to my expectations, you ever hear this one?

The teacher asked little Johnny to use the word " definitely " in a sentence.

Little Johnny replies, "Teacher, do farts have lumps in them?"

The Teacher says, "Of course not Johnny,"

To which Johnny replies, "Then I have definitely :censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2: my pants".