ask an IE anything

Who was too blame for 2013- 2 million Christmas packages late? Abney?
oh you can spread a lot of blame around for that one
  • shorter holiday season
  • no real building expansion for years left is behind
  • finance squeezing everyone's balls to keep staffing costs low
  • no control on incoming volume
  • abnormally bad weather in key areas of the network
  • no planned weekend delivery
basically we were in the middle of a full economic recovery from the great recession, on the middle of the online shopping meta, and years behind on planning for the future due to finance wanting their pound of flesh for anything to improve the business

How about 2018 when the 70 hour change happened? Good grief!! Anybody loose their job over that nightmare?
abney did lol, just took a year to work it out

542thruNthru

No, you :censored2:ing idiot. My exit plan was in the works.
tenor-30.gif
tenor-9.gif
giphy-4.gif

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
On one of my routes I had a business that closed at 2:00 on the other side of town that I often just made by the skin of my teeth but was often too late before they closed. Breaking away earlier just for them would have been a ridiculous, time-wasting endeavor. Another route drove right past them in the morning on the way to their area. I told management several times about moving that stop to the other route to no avail and eventually gave up since I knew I was leaving soon anyway and didn't care anymore. Why is getting such reasonable changes done worse than pulling teeth?
Be sure you were like a lot of new people. If it was an inconvenience to you. It was better to just make it someone else's problem.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Be sure you were like a lot of new people. If it was an inconvenience to you. It was better to just make it someone else's problem.
I wasn't new. It wasn't inconvenient for me either because if you read what I said I didn't go out of my way for it and it was usually too late. My proposition was for a service company to actually make service. Oh no! Someone else's problem! A sixty second stop, what a burden.