sears kmart

AssistantSanta

If I am going to buy made in China goods I want made in China prices, and tool stores like Harbor Freight offer plenty of chinese made tools at bargain prices so I do most of my tool shopping there.
Some stuff are ok, but a lot of stuff I buy from there, I found to be total chitt

I have a Kmart on my route. The store itself is not well layed out,the merchandise for the most part is "iffy" at best and the clientele isn't there to spend the big bucks so to me that's a recipe for failure. Compound that with the fact it's competing with Walmart,Target and the simplicity of shopping anywhere you want online,the writing is on the wall. I personally haven't purchased anything from a Kmart in well over 20 years so I won't miss it but nonetheless don't want to see more people unemployed. My guess is,with the size of my Kmarts store and lot,it won't be long before there's a SAMs Club,Walmart ,Target or BJs taking its place.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I have a Kmart on my route. The store itself is not well layed out,the merchandise for the most part is "iffy" at best and the clientele isn't there to spend the big bucks so to me that's a recipe for failure. Compound that with the fact it's competing with Walmart,Target and the simplicity of shopping anywhere you want online,the writing is on the wall. I personally haven't purchased anything from a Kmart in well over 20 years so I won't miss it but nonetheless don't want to see more people unemployed. My guess is,with the size of my Kmarts store and lot,it won't be long before there's a SAMs Club,Walmart ,Target or BJs taking its place.
Seems to me K-Mart was the only place to get Little Caesar's pizza...........is that right? At least in Waianae it is.

Seems to me K-Mart was the only place to get Little Caesar's pizza...........is that right? At least in Waianae it is.

Lots of Little Caesar`s are small hole in the wall places tacked on to other business. There`s one in town attached to the video store. Their pizza deals have gone from the two for one to a $5 ready to go pizza sitting there in a warmer ready for some schlub to come in. I would wipe my shoes on one of their pizzas as I entered a real pizza joint.

menotyou

bella amicizia
Lots of Little Caesar`s are small hole in the wall places tacked on to other business. There`s one in town attached to the video store. Their pizza deals have gone from the two for one to a $5 ready to go pizza sitting there in a warmer ready for some schlub to come in. I would wipe my shoes on one of their pizzas as I entered a real pizza joint.
One of those foldable pizza's from NY? The best on earth!

One of those foldable pizza's from NY? The best on earth!

To poop on!
images

klein

Für Meno :)
Yeah, that's 1 thing I discovered in the US.
Your pizza there is foldable and everyone eats it that way.
Yuck !