Season helper - anyone had problems with their driver?

trickpony1

Why in Gods name would a center manager put his daughter and through that for 40 bucks aftr tax?

Maybe the center manager has this secret master plan of developing a superior race of pkg car drivers and is willing to sacrifice his daughter to the cause by having her train and then reproduce with Dave, HENCE initiating the Reich of supreme UPS employees.

18 to 20 years later, the center manager's stock and dividend check goes through the roof.

Does anyone else see this master plan by the "inner circle"? (a term borrowed from Hitler).

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I have a helper that has to go to the bathroom every 2 hours and will not go in the woods. Walks like a snail, can't or just won't follow instructions, doesn't know the difference between front, side or back door. Has trouble closing the car door even I can close it with out even touching it from the driver seat. He a diabetic and eats candy and donuts all day along with drinking diet cokes. I could go on.

The driver most likely isn't the problem a know it all entitled kids probably is.
Lol my helper is pre med. supposedly got a 97 in calc 3.

However she can't figure out when I say take this across the street I'm going to go deliver one and be right back. She then proceeds to walk in front of the truck like a sloth so I can't move until she's across. She also can't figure out to walk across the street if she's on the drivers side and I'm coming to pick her up. She waits until I have stopped then walks across and gets in.

But worst of all. If I'm 5 steps behind her she still hops in the package car first and sits down so I have to fight my way past her fat ass to get in.

Brownslave688

i wont lie. all my helpers have been good. only one i didnt like is the guy that didnt talk to me at all over a long long day. outside of not talking, he worked hard. seems most drivers dont want their helpers to talk but i do.
Oh man that's like my holy grail helper right there.

Brownslave688

Well then, I will get a lawyer and call the news. This prick is going to pay for what he did.
And this is what the world has come to.

Think about this for a minute. You believe because he thought you weren't up to par and you had to walk a mile to your car he deserves to lose his family's livelihood? That's insane.

It's just like all of these people calling in demanding we be fired all the time for stupid small :censored2:. Stop and think about what you're saying.

Was he a bit of a dick? According to your side of the story only yeah he probably was but come lose his job?