Season helper - anyone had problems with their driver?

trickpony1

But worst of all. If I'm 5 steps behind her she still hops in the package car first and sits down so I have to fight my way past her fat ass to get in.

Maybe she is trying to entice and seduce you so, at some point, you two can join the commune started by Dave and the center manager's daughter to further expand and purify the gene pool for the future "superior race" of UPS employees?

And this is what the world has come to.

Think about this for a minute. You believe because he thought you weren't up to par and you had to walk a mile to your car he deserves to lose his family's livelihood? That's insane.

It's just like all of these people calling in demanding we be fired all the time for stupid small :censored2:. Stop and think about what you're saying.

Was he a bit of a dick? According to your side of the story only yeah he probably was but come lose his job?
Why did you do that to your helper?

D*

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Maybe she is trying to entice and seduce you so, at some point, you two can join the commune started by Dave and the center manager's daughter to further expand and purify the gene pool for the future "superior race" of UPS employees?
We will just say I'm not her type.

Jonathan Carlson

Being a bit of a dick is saying the wrong thing with an attitude. Not smoking in my face and leaving a paid employee behind. And he has no family. He has a girlfriend and he rents if it matter.

How are part-time employees making 10 an hr entitled and spoiled? It's not the GED grad in a Union making 70k a year who can't be fired no matter what?

I have to get a lawyer because this is completely unjustified, unethical and wrong.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I signed in with google and the username was chosen for me - I am not changing it. I have had two drivers in 3 days of work. The first day with Justin was fine (7 hrs due to misload). The second day with Lisa was fine (raining most of the day for 6 hrs). Then the third day I am with Justin again. I get on the truck and we head off without saying too much.

At the very first stop he pulls just past the drive way onto the embankment and starts to pull out a larger package. Sometimes drivers move things around and so I don't know if this is what I am delivering. So I say "A big one, huh" because I need to think about getting the hand truck. He says "No, it's a small one! Want the hand truck" in a manner that implies I might be a pusillanimous. I pick it up to test the weight because he refuses to tell me the actual weight and determine I can carry it up this hill (paved driveway). When I get back I ask "Are you in a bad mood" because things were fine the other day between us. We got a lot done. He says that he's tired and he wants to home. It's 11:15 am. I understand this week and next are very difficult so I prepare for a busy, but silent day.

We do another stop at property with several structures. He tells me to put it on the porch. I cannot see the porch on the few visible structures so I say "What porch?" He points to his left and I realize there is another house blocked by the truck.

We get do the third stop and he points to the house and says "Side door" so I start walking, but apparently I didn't make a B-line so he says "Walk across the grass!" In orientation they taught us not to do this, so occasionally I would use the walkway if it were close enough and Justin hated this. If he said so, I would use the grass. But this time, he was just busting my balls because it hardly mattered at all. So I said "I can handle it - they told us to use walkways in training so that's what I am going to do." He said "Give me the package" I said "No,I can do it" because I was halfway there with the package in hand. He said "Fine, then I'm leaving without you." And he did! He passed me several times (once to drop off my belongings at my car) I had to walk a mile on a very busy road. I was furious.

In addition to smoking while driving, I think Justin violates other rules (like taking a paid lunch; instead he takes a few 10 min breaks). I am not inclined to go after someone's job because of a minor infraction, but this is ludicrous. He deserves to be fired.

Thank you for clarifying, but I think I understood you the first time. What I meant was, he is going to lose his job!

Well then, I will get a lawyer and call the news. This prick is going to pay for what he did.

Being a bit of a dick is saying the wrong thing with an attitude. Not smoking in my face and leaving a paid employee behind. And he has no family. He has a girlfriend and he rents if it matter.

How are part-time employees making 10 an hr entitled and spoiled? It's not the GED grad in a Union making 70k a year who can't be fired no matter what?

I have to get a lawyer because this is completely unjustified, unethical and wrong.

Waahhhhhh!!!!!!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Did you ask him to stop smoking?

He's essentially your boss out there on the package car. He didn't like you. Tough :censored2:.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Do you seriously not realize what a whiney little b* you sound like right now? And this is coming from a female.