Seasonal driver that bought in...

FromOffTheStreets

I did have a good time, though!

carrot-and-stick.jpg
Management knows whether you are capable of passing(scratching) a qualification route or not. They have your driving #'s on file. They should let you know this status but they won't.

They will find a spot for you to keep you in the bullpen if you had great #'s.

For being such a massive company you would think they'd be a little more organized & informative to their employees. You basically have to find out anything & everything outside of your "bosses".

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Management knows whether you are capable of passing(scratching) a qualification route or not. They have your driving #'s on file. They should let you know this status but they won't.

They will find a spot for you to keep you in the bullpen if you had great #'s.

For being such a massive company you would think they'd be a little more organized & informative to their employees. You basically have to find out anything & everything outside of your "bosses".

best place to get news about ups is at the FNN

Some of those boys know stuff before it happens

Some are full of :censored2:

P

pickup

Found other work (crappy jobs) to pay the bills. I actually took a position as a dispatcher for a national trucking company and after my first week of training UPS called and I bolted haha

Did you learn how to lie to the drivers on your dispatch board? Tell them “oh we will get you a load to get back home in time for your brother’s wedding” That sort of thing.

Matt81

I'm a seasonal driver that wants a full time driver position, they are keeping some here. I just got a benefits packet in the mail to sign up for..... Is that normal for a seasonal driver to get one of those at the end of the season? Ps. I'm off the street no preload

reginald95

I'm a seasonal driver that wants a full time driver position, they are keeping some here. I just got a benefits packet in the mail to sign up for..... Is that normal for a seasonal driver to get one of those at the end of the season? Ps. I'm off the street no preload

Don't hold your breath. Best chance is apply for an inside part-time position and fill out the inside application for a full-time driving position.

Brisket

48C1AB6B-D6CA-4A3B-975B-485E2F652DFA.jpeg

ajax25

Found other work (crappy jobs) to pay the bills. I actually took a position as a dispatcher for a national trucking company and after my first week of training UPS called and I bolted haha

Did you learn how to lie to the drivers on your dispatch board? Tell them “oh we will get you a load to get back home in time for your brother’s wedding” That sort of thing.

Haha that definitely felt like part of it. It was all a weird game between finding the loads and getting that person to let you give that load to your driver. Didn’t learn much I just followed a guy around for a few days. Top pay there was $40k a year and that’s less than starting pay at UPS. Didn’t take long to think about it