Seasonal driver that bought in...

F

Frankie's Friend

You are right, although I have a few days. I am much aware. My point is, I fell for it. I bought in. I thought there would be a sliver of a chance, I would be the one they kept on... Jokes on me!
You gambled, gave up a bird in the hand for a larger one in the bush. But that's life.
Did you get paid? Then the company owes you nothing else.

It may pan out down the road.
But leaving a permanent job, especially while you were being trained, was inconsiderate and burning a bridge isnt ever a good thing.

ajax25

You are right, although I have a few days. I am much aware. My point is, I fell for it. I bought in. I thought there would be a sliver of a chance, I would be the one they kept on... Jokes on me!
You gambled, gave up a bird in the hand for a larger one in the bush. But that's life.
Did you get paid? Then the company owes you nothing else.

It may pan out down the road.
But leaving a permanent job, especially while you were being trained, was inconsiderate and burning a bridge isnt ever a good thing.

The OP didn’t leave the job while in training that was me and I didn’t give 2 weeks because it was Friday and UPS said we need you to start Monday and rather than waist the other company’s time for “2 weeks” I politely informed them I was taking another position elsewhere. Didn’t burn any bridges they completely understood. I’m sure they simply found someone else for the job.

Jimbo82

I got hired for seasonal driver also.Next week they let us go.Then they said they gonna do a review of who they gonna call back Their is 10of us drivers Hope they dont drag it out I have other jobs I can go do but dont want burn bridges

lorthavemercy

I got hired for seasonal driver also.Next week they let us go.Then they said they gonna do a review of who they gonna call back Their is 10of us drivers Hope they dont drag it out I have other jobs I can go do but dont want burn bridges

Today was our last day. They dangled that carrot up until the end for sure. Told me HR would call me and tell me which center I am going to. I received an email tonight from HR saying go to upsjobs and do the 2019 application. Logged in and there was a conditional driver app. I applied, emailed them back and asked if it was for a driver position. I received an email saying, no its for pre-loader. Bamboozled!

lorthavemercy

From whiny ass full time drivers, to sup's that lie in your face, to an unorganized ops. It was fun while it lasted, but thankfully its over, and now I will make 6 figures doing a lot less work!

enjoy!

oldngray

nowhere special
siverbullet Hi.gif