Seasonal driver that bought in...

lorthavemercy

I did have a good time, though!

carrot-and-stick.jpg

5Cube4Life

I did have a good time, though!

carrot-and-stick.jpg
If you want to have a career at UPS and can be patient, let your supervisor or HR know you are interested in a part-time position in the building, if they are no permanent full-time driver jobs available. You will have your foot in the door for future driver jobs to bid on.

lorthavemercy

If you want to have a career at UPS and can be patient, let your supervisor or HR know you are interested in a part-time position in the building, if they are no permanent full-time driver jobs available. You will have your foot in the door for future driver jobs to bid on.

Thats my plan for now. Our center was a seasonal hub that they were hoping would stay open.

ajax25

It does happen though. That’s exactly how I started. Also, stay in touch, I as a seasonal driver that didn’t get hired on full time until a few months later in April

ajax25

Found other work (crappy jobs) to pay the bills. I actually took a position as a dispatcher for a national trucking company and after my first week of training UPS called and I bolted haha

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
You are right, although I have a few days. I am much aware. My point is, I fell for it. I bought in. I thought there would be a sliver of a chance, I would be the one they kept on... Jokes on me!

And the lesson to be learned here, is instead of spending however much time you spent looking for that super awesome meme, and signing up to this site, you could have just done a search and found one of the countless dozens of threads where other people cried about the same thing.

But hey, thanks for breaking your back for 3 or 4 weeks and doing 400 stops. We appreciate it, but there is no sympathy, we do it the other 11 months of the year. Good luck in the future and see ya next year!

lorthavemercy

And the lesson to be learned here, is instead of spending however much time you spent looking for that super awesome meme, and signing up to this site, you could have just done a search and found one of the countless dozens of threads where other people cried about the same thing.

But hey, thanks for breaking your back for 3 or 4 weeks and doing 400 stops. We appreciate it, but there is no sympathy, we do it the other 11 months of the year. Good luck in the future and see ya next year!

Poor thing. I wasn't crying, but it sounds as if you are.