Seasonal preloaders

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
That's flawed if you're talking about families...The younger guys are the ones with the younger kids usually...so in this system you wouldn't be able to get home to enjoy your "family" until it's grown up and going off to college ;)
That's everyday anyway lol. Not necessarily the senior guys could be guys with over 20 years in and be in their 30s or 40s with young kids, a lot of different scenarios really but you get what im saying bout it.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
That's everyday anyway lol. Not necessarily the senior guys could be guys with over 20 years in and be in their 30s or 40s with young kids, a lot of different scenarios really but you get what im saying bout it.
Seniority is king. I'm just saying if you were saying for the purpose of spending time with the family--the time you don't want to miss is when they're young. Fortunately with the current system regardless of seniority you can get on the 9.5 if you meet the criteria :)

Wow...Each day, all by yourself? Tell me more! (No, please don't.)
One might think the preloaders would be helping with that. However, since I'm at the end of the belt and where the rollers start, it doesn't seem to work that way, Either I'm carrying packages back up the line for loaders who missed a package, or I'm pushing the packages to the end, because those loaders are so concerned with loading, they don't bother to push other packages on past them. So I'm going down there to sort it out.

I never know what to expect. Our supervisors help load. And apparently they allow some pre-loaders to have a beard and moustache. Not a well groomed guy either I must say. So who knows what'll happen.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I never know what to expect. Our supervisors help load. And apparently they allow some pre-loaders to have a beard and moustache. Not a well groomed guy either I must say. So who knows what'll happen.
Preloaders do not have to adhere to any appearance standards like drivers and supervisors do.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
If their part time and working in the warehouse and don't come in contact with the public, I don't see a problem with what they do with their hair or facial hair. Now if they look like a caveman maybe but that's a lil different lol.