Seasonal tractor trailer driver.

Sgentry883

I was seeing if anyone could help me out I’m about to take a road test for UPS in Louisville Kentucky. And was wondering if you stay on after peak season or do you just get laid off. Any help would be appreciate it.

RolloTony Brown Town

I was seeing if anyone could help me out I’m about to take a road test for UPS in Louisville Kentucky. And was wondering if you stay on after peak season or do you just get laid off. Any help would be appreciate it.

Enjoy shuttling dropship trailers and shifting for a month. You’ll be one of the first ones gone in January.

barnyard

KTM rider
Your thread title answers your question: Seasonal. That would mean: not permanent. Yes, you should prepare to be let go at the end of the season.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Although you will more than likely be let go shortly after the 1st of the year, your work ethic and willingness to help out as needed will go a long way if an opening exists down the road.

The Goat

Louisville KY was hiring full time off the street a couple months ago. U must of miss it.

RolloTony Brown Town

Although you will more than likely be let go shortly after the 1st of the year, your work ethic and willingness to help out as needed will go a long way if an opening exists down the road.

Doubt it. Too late in the year for him to make that kind of impact.

if he came back in the summer and was a decent vacation cover? Now we’re talking.