Seasonal

Sowdog

Hello, I started intergrad on Sept 29th 2019 as seasonal,I paid initation fee and union dues , filled out union card that was mailed and returned it,now I have offer to get in the 401k,does this mean I'm hired or is it an accident I received the union card and 401 k offer..(Ohio) tyvm

Johney

Hello, I started intergrad on Sept 29th 2019 as seasonal,I paid initation fee and union dues , filled out union card that was mailed and returned it,now I have offer to get in the 401k,does this mean I'm hired or is it an accident I received the union card and 401 k offer..(Ohio) tyvm
You really need to talk to the shop steward in your building and have him/her call the local and see if you have obtained seniority.

Mo19072

Ignore the 401k. Make sure u get the job first then you can sign up for 401k anytime.