Second Class Drivers

F

Frankie's Friend

Holy crap! Why has this not been discussed before? It cant be real.

After working 45hrs mon-thu, i feel fatigued and unsafe to drive friday... i can see myself getting used to that
Google: 49 CFR 392.3

I can't get the link to post for some dumb reason.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Google: 49 CFR 392.3

§392.3 Ill or fatigued operator.

No driver shall operate a commercial motor vehicle, and a motor carrier shall not require or permit a driver to operate a commercial motor vehicle, while the driver's ability or alertness is so impaired, or so likely to become impaired, through fatigue, illness, or any other cause, as to make it unsafe for him/her to begin or continue to operate the commercial motor vehicle.

BigBrown1234

No driver shall operate a commercial motor vehicle, and a motor carrier shall not require or permit a driver to operate a commercial motor vehicle, while the driver's ability or alertness is so impaired, or so likely to become impaired, through fatigue, illness, or any other cause, as to make it unsafe for him/her to begin or continue to operate the commercial motor vehicle.

When I was in the military they used to call this “not coming to work prepared for duty” then they would send you to see the Doc that would say take two Motrin and drink plenty of water, now go back to work

brown_trousers

When I was in the military they used to call this “not coming to work prepared for duty” then they would send you to see the Doc that would say take two Motrin and drink plenty of water, now go back to work
Lol. What happens if you take the motrin, go back to work, then wreck your truck and kill someone because you fell asleep at the wheel?

brown_trousers

The question then becomes, can they discipline you for it? Like use it in a disciplinary progression? Or does the law prevent disciplinary action as well?

F

Frankie's Friend

20180522_173051.jpg 20180522_173026.jpg 20180522_173246.jpg 20180522_174819.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
F

Frankie's Friend

He’ll just go back and double space everything then call you a liar.
He never calls me a liar. He may disbelieve what I post sometimes but he's always directed that to the post and not the person.
@623STEWARD is the exception.
I wish he'd get me some coffee when he gets out of "time out".

623STEWARD

Hey brother I’m in no timeout
I also don’t get anyone coffee.
You got me mixed up with BUg
See the new slate forming ?

We got a guy who is the bully of Boston
and we got a guy from philly that can’t read ! we got another guy that @Wideload says has bad breath!!
Sounds like a perfect mix
FACT
He never calls me a liar. He may disbelieve what I post sometimes but he's always directed that to the post and not the person.
@623STEWARD is the exception.
I wish he'd get me some coffee when he gets out of "time out".

Attachments

• 0AE404A3-5F5B-4C33-89F2-D8B4CE309934.jpeg
    0AE404A3-5F5B-4C33-89F2-D8B4CE309934.jpeg
    137 KB · Views: 230