See You At The Pole!

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pickup

Let me say it in another way. If you want to be a Holy Roller, then by all means roll away... If praying at work doesn't result in a work stoppage. Pray all day. However if your religious charades cause production to decrease, even GOD won't be able to save you.

I could almost see upssocks saying "Where's your messiah now?"

unionslug

Let me say it in another way. If you want to be a Holy Roller, then by all means roll away... If praying at work doesn't result in a work stoppage. Pray all day. However if your religious charades cause production to decrease, even GOD won't be able to save you.
GOD wont have to save him, he is already saved. Nothing you could do anyway. Do your little 3 day rides? ooh scary. Doesnt matter how slow we go, you cant keep up anyway. They dont call me slug in my center for nothing

I would never put UPS over someones religious beliefs. That's just low, you are basically saying that you are higher than someones personal god. I'm almost positive the courts would see it that way too, as we all know there are muslim and rasta drivers that have beards due to a lawsuit that UPS lost.

Once you are outside of the gate or fences you aren't the boss/god you so badly need to be. What happens then? You need a reality check or a little less of the ****** youth conference calls.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.