Seeking some input on 30 day packets

Mike86

Want some good input on 30 day packets. I started driving did 28 days of driving they stop me on day 28 and said now we have to do do a conference call with higher up people they said it is a new program are process they are trying was suppose to do conference call yesterday they cancelled it and all they was going to donis ask me a few question. Want to know how long it takes cause i only have 2 more days of driving on my 30 day packet. Has any one else went through this before

GenericUsername

I went through the packet back in March and didn't have the conference call. Hell, I wasn't even finished with the packet and they told me I was qualified. /shrug

GenericUsername

Took the full 30 days to do the packet, but I switched around 7 different routes the first 2 and a half weeks. Wouldn't you guess though, I wasn't ever trained on a single one of them.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Conference call? Why even pay sups and a center manager? They are completely meaningless.

Mike86

Wonder how long that takes it was suppose to be yesterday got canceled. I figure higher up people want get in any rush only two days on my packet i am just ready to get it over with and qualify