Seems Like There are Two Kind of Runners

govols019

You smell that?
I think drivers who think working like a slug is cool are the worst. Be great if everyone would worry about themselves, if my son has ballgame u can bet your lazy ass I’m gonna run to make it.

And when your kids are grown and gone you'll come up with another excuse to be a runner.... runners gonna run.

Poop Head

Judge me.
I love how all the hardass slugs are always so ornery. Always talking about grievances they never file, how they had this one area that so and so would have, how "ohh yea thats a 9.5 day" and theyre done in 8. Yet, theyre on the safety committee, coming in for preload when theyre short people, and chumming with management.

DeCurtis

I love how all the hardass slugs are always so ornery. Always talking about grievances they never file, how they had this one area that so and so would have, how "ohh yea thats a 9.5 day" and theyre done in 8. Yet, theyre on the safety committee, coming in for preload when theyre short people, and chumming with management.
The Slugs in my Center file and get their work pushed on to the guy next to them. If you refuse to pull your own weight you should be rightfully terminated and replaced by somebody who will do a good job.

There's a big difference between standing up for yourself and your Brothers and being a total piece of ****.

Most Slugs are pieces of ****, and just as bad, if not worse, than the Runners. At least the Runners are dumb enough to run their asses off to take stops from other Drivers.

Seymour Packages

The Slugs in my Center file and get their work pushed on to the guy next to them. If you refuse to pull your own weight you should be rightfully terminated and replaced by somebody who will do a good job.

There's a big difference between standing up for yourself and your Brothers and being a total piece of ****.

Most Slugs are pieces of ****, and just as bad, if not worse, than the Runners. At least the Runners are dumb enough to run their asses off to take stops from other Drivers.
Thank god we have a union. Runner.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
That moment when the new guy gets back at 3...

Thinking he's going home...

But just before they say...

You are going back out

Is the best

DeCurtis

Thank god we have a union. Runner.
LOL. Us Union guys hate you Slugs and wish there was a way of weeding you out since you put an undue burden on your fellow Teamsters.
You're the same as a Runner --another fool that can't do the job properly. Slugs and Runners are meant for each other, and are both hated by everybody.

Go get a job more within your skillset. Like at Walmart or somewhere.

Last edited:

DeCurtis

Lol, 6 years left sir, I’ll be 52 and enjoying the rest of my life. U all have fun worrying about what other drivers do, enjoy misery bro
LOL!! A runner at 52?? I bet your wife owns you, too. How pathetic. This far in and you still can't do the job properly...

Seymour Packages

LOL. Us Union guys hate you Slugs and wish there was a way of weeding you out since you put an undue burden on your fellow Teamsters.
You're the same as a Runner --another fool that can't do the job properly. Slugs and Runners are meant for each other, and are both hated by everybody.

Im sensing a lot of hostility. Shame. Once you realize that this company prefers that you run yourself into the ground, you pace yourself. I do my work on a daily basis without help, and go home to my family at a reasonable time. This isn't a 9 to 5. Never has been, never will be. But keep running. I will comfortably make well over 100K and still make my son's baseball games on Saturday. I hope you win a medal for all of your efforts. Stay safe!

Seymour Packages

Im sensing a lot of hostility. Shame. Once you realize that this company prefers that you run yourself into the ground, you pace yourself. I do my work on a daily basis without help, and go home to my family at a reasonable time. This isn't a 9 to 5. Never has been, never will be. But keep running. I will comfortably make well over 100K and still make my son's baseball games on Saturday. I hope you win a medal for all of your efforts.

You'd make a great supervisor. You have the scumbag mentality for it. Production and numbers are two things I don't have to worry about. Just taking care of my customers. Something UPS used to care about before it was overtaken by runners and their supervisor daddies.