Seems Like There are Two Kind of Runners

DeCurtis

Im sensing a lot of hostility. Shame. Once you realize that this company prefers that you run yourself into the ground, you pace yourself. I do my work on a daily basis without help, and go home to my family at a reasonable time. This isn't a 9 to 5. Never has been, never will be. But keep running. I will comfortably make well over 100K and still make my son's baseball games on Saturday. I hope you win a medal for all of your efforts.

You'd make a great supervisor. You have the scumbag mentality for it. Production and numbers are two things I don't have to worry about. Just taking care of my customers. Something UPS used to care about before it was overtaken by runners and their supervisor daddies.
If you're a slug, you might as well be a runner. Both can't do the job properly. Go deliver papers, or something where your pathetic laziness doesn't screw the guy next t o you.

You probably can't finish a route without getting help from the Runner next to you, if you could, my posts would not have offended you and you would've also noticed me making fun of Runners. You probably got triggered because everything I said about Slugs applies to you. You don't take care of your customers either. They probably wait all day for you to get them their parts while you putz around like a senile grandma struggling to do a job that you do not have the skills for.

Posting on BC does make me understand why management hates us so much, we have a lot of PMSing morons for Drivers, some of which, like yourself, appear to barely even comprehend what they read, and are not able to finish a route.

542thruNthru

We have a lot of PMSing morons for Drivers
ShadowyFlawlessKawala.gif

BrownStains

Everybody works at a different pace . Some guys are going to take their time and breaks and some want to be done early. But , what shouldn’t be tolerated is the lazy people that just don’t want to put in the effort and work because the union protects their job. Don’t try to screw over your union brothers. Ups owes you nothing and Anybody can be replaced by anybody.

Seymour Packages

If you're a slug, you might as well be a runner. Both can't do the job properly. Go deliver papers, or something where your pathetic laziness doesn't screw the guy next t o you.

You probably can't finish a route without getting help from the Runner next to you, if you could, my posts would not have offended you and you would've also noticed me making fun of Runners. You probably got triggered because everything I said about Slugs applies to you. You don't take care of your customers either. They probably wait all day for you to get them their parts while you putz around like a senile grandma struggling to do a job that you do not have the skills for.

Posting on BC does make me understand why management hates us so much, we have a lot of PMSing morons for Drivers, some of which, like yourself, appear to barely even comprehend what they read, and are not able to finish a route.
Wow, for a runner I am shocked you had enough time to even write all of that. Enjoy your day!

babboo25

Banned
Everybody works at a different pace . Some guys are going to take their time and breaks and some want to be done early. But , what shouldn’t be tolerated is the lazy people that just don’t want to put in the effort and work because the union protects their job. Don’t try to screw over your union brothers. Ups owes you nothing and Anybody can be replaced by anybody.
Gospel

DeCurtis

Wow, for a runner I am shocked you had enough time to even write all of that. Enjoy your day!
When your main hobby is posting on an Internet forum you might wanna revisit your priorities in life.

See? Got a Runner and Slug on the same side.
LOL!
Thanks for demonstrating my point, suckers.

Maybe if you run fast enough you'll be able to get done in time before your wife can cheat on you. The Slugs have all been cheated on already, which is why they slowly pout around all depressed. :laughing:

Seymour Packages

LOL!

Maybe if you run fast enough you'll be able to get done in time before your wife can cheat on you. The Slugs have all been cheated on already, which is why they slowly pout around all depressed. :laughing:
Lol I am fully convinced you are a broke dick supervisor

babboo25

Banned
LOL!

Hey you have a great day ok.