Selling UPS Stock

ManInBrown

Is converting class a shares to class b shares on current qualified shares your only option if you don’t have 100 shares?
First you have to fill the forms out and mail them in. It’s on their time when it gets converted and sale goes thru. They convert them. I stopped buying the stock. I was just short of 100 last time I sold and I don’t like the feeling of having to jump thru hoops to get my money. Upped 401k equal amount instead.

Pullman Brown

First you have to fill the forms out and mail them in. It’s on their time when it gets converted and sale goes thru. They convert them. I stopped buying the stock. I was just short of 100 last time I sold and I don’t like the feeling of having to jump thru hoops to get my money. Upped 401k equal amount instead.

It’s a joke.

PCM Troll

😂😂