Seniority Part Timers Employees Got Screwed Again on Tentative contract!!!

PT Car Washer

Bud I'm one of the guys who worked at 9 bucks in the early 2000's. Do you think I was making 50 cents less than top rate drivers? Who do you think voted for that to happen? And you clearly didn't read either because he said driver. You do not do the same work as a driver. Period
And yet you did nothing to change it. In the early 2000's I already had 25 years in. Voted no on every contract. Did you ever vote?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I earn more in 8 hours then you do working all day. How do you feel about that?
Is there a reason you quoted me, then in a completely unrelated topic, bragged to me that you're management's pathetic little whipping boy?

How about you let the person I asked the question to answer it, rather than embarrass yourself like this.

Brown Down

And yet you did nothing to change it. In the early 2000's I already had 25 years in. Voted no on every contract. Did you ever vote?
Voted in all 3 of my contracts and wasn't eligible in number 4. And I also don't make side deals with the company unlike you. So yes I try and change things for others unlike selfish :censored2:s like youself

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Voted in all 3 of my contracts and wasn't eligible in number 4. And I also don't make side deals with the company unlike you. So yes I try and change things for others unlike selfish :censored2:s like youself
Every post that I have read from PT indicates that he does not "steal" work from FT drivers but instead takes the "leftovers" that the FTers "refuse" to take.

It is time for him to move on to the next phase of his life.

Seniority union jobs have a natural succession-----you are hired, you put in your required time and you move on, opening up a space for the next person. Someone covered by the 1982 contract should not be covered by the 2023 contract.

What'dyabringmetoday???

Every post that I have read from PT indicates that he does not "steal" work from FT drivers but instead takes the "leftovers" that the FTers "refuse" to take.

Seniority union jobs have a natural succession-----you are hired, you put in your required time and you move on, opening up a space for the next person. Someone covered by the 1982 contract should not be covered by the 2023 contract.
He's not taking leftovers. He plays dumb but he is willingly violating the contract regularly. Of course, he may not even work at UPS. Pretty easy to create a UPS person around here. Lol.

PT Car Washer

I have been turning down a lot of extra work lately and the company just gives it to the next PT air driver available. So much for "stealing work".

Brown Down

Wow! All three of them. I am impressed. NOT
Wow 40 years of breaking the contract and you have the nerve to come after me for 20 years of doing it right. Your pathetic. And technically it's 4 but I had just joined roughly 3 months before and didn't have a clue. Just keep sucking on your mangements teet you sellout.

Oh god, may I ask what you mean by skilled part time? Last time I checked part time positions at ups are classified as unskilled labor. Loading and unloading.
Clerks, responders, scan positions are skilled...lost 1.00 per hour on that one...with this new contract...if I understand it...The first year of the contract I will get raise...making 21.35 an hour...people walking in the door next peak will be making 21.00...wow 35 cents an hour for a 10 year commitment

My ex-wife got 150,000 to leave a ten year commitment.
qRj.gif

Clerks, responders, scan positions are skilled...lost 1.00 per hour on that one...with this new contract...if I understand it...The first year of the contract I will get raise...making 21.35 an hour...people walking in the door next peak will be making 21.00...wow 35 cents an hour for a 10 year commitment
You've been here ten years and only make $17.60? Damn man, they saw you coming.

BobJ

Don't forget 4 weeks of vacation and 10yrs of seniority to bully those new hires with...