Seniority Part Timers Employees Got Screwed Again on Tentative contract!!!

PT Car Washer

Only seven years, but I'm apparently much more aware of what constitutes a "federal contractor" than you. Most likely because I've worked for some.

I'm just an educated driver. NBD.
You sound just like my 19 year old PT sup trying to tell me how to do a job I have been doing for over 30 years. Go ahead chief. I'm listening.

You sound just like my 19 year old PT sup trying to tell me how to do a job I have been doing for over 30 years. Go ahead chief. I'm listening.
Again, I asked what your solution was to the wage gap. We, as a whole, are definitely not a federal contractor, regardless of your old degenerating thought process.

Please, tell me what your solution to the wage gap is before you forget what we're talking about.

Last edited:

HarryWarden

Again, I asked what your solution was to the wage gap. We, as a whole, are definitely not a federal contractor, regardless of your old degenerating thought process.

Please, tell me what your solution to the wage gap is before you forget what we're talking about.
I mean, ups was forced to pay us $16 because we are classified as a federal contractor so I feel like this is a silly argument