Seniority WILL prevail

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Just got off the phone with my steward, it’s official; when I get back from comp I’ll have my own route
3 years of grinding through the worst crap on every loop in the center
Thrown around like a rag doll by higher seniority drivers because I have so much area knowledge
I passed up a couple opportunities to take routes that I knew I wouldn’t enjoy
Took my time, played the game
Now I’ve snagged my favorite route to run in the whole center, in the same loop with guys that I enjoy working with and we all consciously try pull our own weight
All you low seniority guys, 22.4’s, keep grinding boys
The grass gets greener after every year you put into brown.
In 14 months I’ll be at top rate, nearly double what I make now, and a made man. Feels good

JustDeliverIt

Congrats, hope you get back out there soon. I'm in the same boat, next week is one year until top rate. After waiting over 10 years for the opportunity to drive and then another 4 year progression it seemed like an eternity away. But it's getting close.

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
Just got off the phone with my steward, it’s official; when I get back from comp I’ll have my own route
Thrown around like a rag doll by higher seniority drivers because I have so much area knowledge
Now I’ve snagged my favorite route to run in the whole center, in the same loop with guys that I enjoy working with and we all consciously try pull our own weight
In 14 months I’ll be at top rate, nearly double what I make now, and a made man. Feels good
I topped out in July and got my own route in March and I love it. Come to work with a smile now. I really enjoy my route/customers and the pay helps with all the bs lol congrats!

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
You know too many routes.

ouanling

good job

is it a country route, dense suburb or smaller suburb route?

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Welcome to the 224 Mafia bumped up club

good job

is it a country route, dense suburb or smaller suburb route?
Little bit of everything, it’s a great loop. A business park with 8-10 stops to start, 1 apartment complex and a few other businesses. Then it’s all woods. An early pickup route from 3-4, drop air then back to the woods. So a good amount of work in the morning then chill for the rest of the day, radio route. It does get bulky but it’s all off by lunch and I’m on cruise control after

Little bit of everything, it’s a great loop. A business park with 8-10 stops to start, 1 apartment complex and a few other businesses. Then it’s all woods. An early pickup route from 3-4, drop air then back to the woods. So a good amount of work in the morning then chill for the rest of the day, radio route. It does get bulky but it’s all off by lunch and I’m on cruise control after
Also forgot the best part...noon air commit time!!

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
I’ve been telling all the new guys...be careful what you go out and learn. I went balls out when I first started and it screwed me. I’ve been “that guy” at my center for a long while
“Just put Netsua on it he knows that stuff”
Same. I went in with the attitude that I was going to learn everything. Stupid.

ouanling

I know 5 routes. Anything they throw me on I get help with.
going on 7months, ive only done 1 route except for a few days where i take 40-50 stops 2km away in a residential neighborhood.

living the life here

put me on something new ill be like "sir, im lost no more than 70stops, im too old to get dropped in the jungle with volume"

Est.1998

I know 5 routes. Anything they throw me on I get help with.
I know 7.
Thing is, it's in a loop where somebody is always missing due to vacation, call out, injury, or whatever they can think of.
Once in a blue moon everyone will show up and that's when they'll create a split from all those routes to throw me on.

I have a question for the old guys;
How can I get my choice of truck on the route?
In a p5 it blows out leaving the building and after the pickups. One of the new tin can 6’s is ideal...but I also ran it in an old school diesel short p8 last peak and it was fine, just had to really plan out my driveway turn arounds. Don’t have many options unless they want me walking a mile per stop (which I will gladly do)

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs

Sounds like my route actually, with less woods and more subdivisions. Noon commit times are awesome.

Sounds like my route actually, with less woods and more subdivisions. Noon commit times are awesome.

There’s 3-4 nice big developments of quick stuff along the way. Most of it is long driveway or dr bag gate off the main highway. Then a lake development at the end of the day, parts of which are nice and parts are ghetto, but it’s nice and cool out there on summer nights

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
I have a question for the old guys;
How can I get my choice of truck on the route?
In a p5 it blows out leaving the building and after the pickups. One of the new tin can 6’s is ideal...but I also ran it in an old school diesel short p8 last peak and it was fine, just had to really plan out my driveway turn arounds. Don’t have many options unless they want me walking a mile per stop (which I will gladly do)
Dispatch? I know when they kept changing my driver's trucks they kept giving me small ones so I had to leave stuff behind (as per the driver's wishes)