Separated Employee, Change of Address

Hi, I left the company about two years ago and was fully vested in the pension plan at the time. I have since moved and have no idea how to notify UPS or whoever administers the pension plan of my new address. I want to make sure they know exactly where to find me if another buyout offer comes along... :wink-very: Can anyone point me in the direction of who I can contact? Thanks!

Shiftless

You are going to give more info????
Management or Teamster or Neither?
What region if Teamster?

Easiest if you were a Teamster is to ask the Local Union Hall you worked within the question who administers the plan you claim to be vested in.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Hi, I left the company about two years ago and was fully vested in the pension plan at the time. I have since moved and have no idea how to notify UPS or whoever administers the pension plan of my new address. I want to make sure they know exactly where to find me if another buyout offer comes along... :wink-very: Can anyone point me in the direction of who I can contact? Thanks!

Why’d ya get fired ?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
C24751A7-099C-47D7-9120-4B6230423B40.gif
Pension in two months, who do I contact. Web-search is no help

Got notifications, thought someone was actually trying to help, instead found my question getting thread-jacked. So really, no one on a forum devoted to retirement topics can even give me some basic contact info?