Seriously, how hard would it be Atlanta?

• Thread starter selfcancelsignal
  • Start date
th_popcorncat.gif
chew (1).gif

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
We have an R to alert us of any signature required packages we have in our DIAD's. We have a $ for COD's. How about a W for heavyweight packages, a Z for hazmats, & a V for high values?

One thing at a time, SCS !!!

Atlanta is too busy paying failed on-road supervisors 70,000/yr to Orion ride your route so the stockbrokers can save $1.50 in gas.
Your time and money saving technique will have to wait in line.

eV3B6VcUIrBFm.gif

S

selfcancelsignal

One thing at a time, SCS !!!

Atlanta is too busy paying failed on-road supervisors 70,000/yr to Orion ride your route so the stockbrokers can save $1.50 in gas.
Your time and money saving technique will have to wait in line.

eV3B6VcUIrBFm.gif
In the words of the late great Fredward Mercury, [emoji441]i want it all, I Want It All, I WANT IT ALL, & I WANT IT NOW!!![emoji441]

Dragon

Package Center Manager
I guess you step over the irreg all day before looking at the address, successful drivers develop the one look habit and check the irregs so they know what the address is. If you don't have the memory put a DR notice on it with address on it. How hard is that driver?

or how hard is it to walk in the right truck with the right package, how hard is it to deliver the right package to the right house (WTF the DIAD is screaming at you but you still throw it on the porch) How hard is that? We can go on and on. Work on doing the things right we have in place now so we can move forward. Come on driver how hard is that?

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
I guess you step over the irreg all day before looking at the address, successful drivers develop the one look habit and check the irregs so they know what the address is. If you don't have the memory put a DR notice on it with address on it. How hard is that driver?
It was a joke...calm down cowboy Calhoun

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
or how hard is it to walk in the right truck with the right package, how hard is it to deliver the right package to the right house (WTF the DIAD is screaming at you but you still throw it on the porch) How hard is that? We can go on and on. Work on doing the things right we have in place now so we can move forward. Come on driver how hard is that?
Sorry on road sup it'll never happen again

Mustacheyouaquestion

60 minute lunch

I've been asking the sups to pal a bulk stop to RDR. 6 months ago... "how hard is that"? Putting an add cut in my 1000 section when I won't deliver them till 2 o'clock... "how hard is that"? We can go on and on. Till then I'll keep following Orion

iruhnman630

Here's a new one:

How about indicating access-point eligible packages BEFORE filling out the info notice, only to have to write up a new one.

moldsporh

The high value one is a pet peeve of mine. Why wouldn't our software automatically revert to a "signature required" status once a dollar threshold is met?!?! I hate getting that message to go back and get a signature after the fact when it is completely avoidable!

Exactly.....same here. "Need you to go back and get a signature for a HV you released"

They know it's a HV....gotta love it.

S

selfcancelsignal

Here's a new one:

How about indicating access-point eligible packages BEFORE filling out the info notice, only to have to write up a new one.
1 of the guys at 1 of my access point said an ad campaign about access point woulda been nice as several customers have 0 clue. The stickers informing customers about access points to put with the info. notices were barely used during peak. I said to him, "yeah right. When's the last time you saw brown advertise anything?" Probably that dork with the mullet.

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....

....and you think that gps alarm is always right?

Where did the friend....... throw come into play; just trying to put your personal spin on the situation? Maybe you threw packages when you were a driver, both weeks.

billerz

There is an X for packages that need to be exchanged at delivery, I've had two in the last month lol. I had never heard of it before then, I saw the X there and was like wtf...