Seriously, how hard would it be Atlanta?

• Thread starter selfcancelsignal
  • Start date

JL 0513

How about punctuation in the DIAD messaging function? Very easy to do. How is it that there is no "?"? Drivers text in questions everyday with no question mark. Just an annoyance for me.

tapatio75

I guess you step over the irreg all day before looking at the address, successful drivers develop the one look habit and check the irregs so they know what the address is. If you don't have the memory put a DR notice on it with address on it. How hard is that driver?
Sure, specially when you have 6 big irregs in the middle and the labels are at the bottom

Savvy412

How about punctuation in the DIAD messaging function? Very easy to do. How is it that there is no "?"? Drivers text in questions everyday with no question mark. Just an annoyance for me.

I was just bitching about that on my ride along . Sometimes I really need to use a question mark .

Luke Thighrocker

What you don't like shuffling through 230 boxes trying to find one only to realize three minutes later it's the irreg on the floor? Makes too much sense for them to do something like that...
There you were, brainstorming the perfect username...

"It must be clever and comedic yet, it must leave the board with sense, they can take me seriously..."

Dookie stain won? Were Fart Breath, Peepee Pants or Thundafuq Jones already taken?

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
My friends do the same thing texting. A simple ? changes it from a statement to a question.