SFA per retired manager

dezguy

One of the manager at my location is going around telling the new employees they have to mark strongly agree. If they don't agree with a question, schedule a meeting, they'll talk about it and then the have to mark it as strongly agree. Unbelievable.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
One of the manager at my location is going around telling the new employees they have to mark strongly agree. If they don't agree with a question, schedule a meeting, they'll talk about it and then the have to mark it as strongly agree. Unbelievable.
Are you informing the new people that it’s BS and they don’t have to discuss their responses if they don’t want to?

dezguy

Are you informing the new people that it’s BS and they don’t have to discuss their responses if they don’t want to?
Of course. I didn't believe it until I heard the manager speaking with a kid. Spoke with them at the end of the day, telling them that's bs and to give their honest assessment.

NC man

Have always loved its anonymous and then we have a meeting 2 weeks later so you go over what you don’t like. So much for anonymous. Whole thing is a joke.

MassWineGuy

They don’t need your name to know what work group you’re in and who your manager is. But you may be right. I may write a comment about the benefits of having a union. If I hear about it, I’ll know something is up.

cosis

the difference between a good manager and a :censored2:ty one. my manager barely mentioned sfa this week - didn't even tell us where to go in order submit it. But I will say, everyone likes him, and he will get a top score. our other manager constantly brings it up and doesn't shut up about it. he has the lowest scores possible.

Last edited:

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
the difference between a good manager and a *ty one. my manager barely mentioned sfa this week - didn't even tell us where to go in order submit it. But I will say, everyone likes him, and he will get a top score. our other manager constantly brings it up and doesn't shut up about it. he has the lowest scores possible.
One of our loser managers refused to post or disclose his FSA score. It must have been abysmal, yet he kept his job. What an ‘effin’ joke.

fdxsux

Have always loved its anonymous and then we have a meeting 2 weeks later so you go over what you don’t like. So much for anonymous. Whole thing is a joke.
The best is to give them a really low SFA score and then don’t say anything during the meeting. Really pisses them off.

Stat41

The SFA as been so watered down that it doesnt really address the issues that I deal with. I have never seen any real, positive change from any SFA I have taken over many, many years. I dont even bother to participate any more. I refuse to participate in what I think is a corrupt and worthless exercise.

vantexan

The SFA as been so watered down that it doesnt really address the issues that I deal with. I have never seen any real, positive change from any SFA I have taken over many, many years. I dont even bother to participate any more. I refuse to participate in what I think is a corrupt and worthless exercise.
I stopped participating my last 4 or 5 years. It's a joke.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
My station always had 99% participation, because management hounded everyone, every day, to be sure to take it. I have a strong suspicion that I was the only holdout. I considered it a waste of my time, and company time, because concerns were not only not addressed, they were ridiculed.

Star B

White Lightening
My station always had 99% participation, because management hounded everyone, every day, to be sure to take it. I have a strong suspicion that I was the only holdout. I considered it a waste of my time, and company time, because concerns were not only not addressed, they were ridiculed.
If they wanted to be like that, just go down the "Strongly Disagree" side for everything.