SFA predictions

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
You have always been a shill, and recently you've been called out specifically. All of a sudden, there is an outpouring of anecdotal SFA stuff that looks like a pathetic attempt to "prove" you're an actual manager.

You accuse me of being a manager, then accuse me of not being a manager, then accuse me of not being a manager but trying to appear as one.

Maybe your therapist can help you sort it all out.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
You accuse me of being a manager, then accuse me of not being a manager, then accuse me of not being a manager but trying to appear as one.

Maybe your therapist can help you sort it all out.

You might be a manager, but even if you are, it's clear that you've been assigned to patrol social media and deflect criticism of the company.

59 Dano

Unfortunately, the PMs don't go back that far, and have been deleted.

You sit on that info for all that time, waiting for the perfect moment to unleash it and expose me and my nefarious deeds for all to see, and it's been deleted.

No one was looking forward to it as much as I was. Don't let me down like that again.

Please tell me you've never posted at FedExaminer and other similar sites.

I don't know that I've even heard of FedExaminer.

59 Dano

You might be a manager, but even if you are, it's clear that you've been assigned to patrol social media and deflect criticism of the company.

That would explain why I complain about the company and advise others of what the policy says to keep them from getting snookered by those who tell them otherwise.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
You sit on that info for all that time, waiting for the perfect moment to unleash it and expose me and my nefarious deeds for all to see, and it's been deleted.

No one was looking forward to it as much as I was. Don't let me down like that again.

I don't know that I've even heard of FedExaminer.

I don't run this site, and I'm guessing PMs only go back so far. I assumed R1a's correspondence would still be accessible. It isn't.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
That would explain why I complain about the company and advise others of what the policy says to keep them from getting snookered by those who tell them otherwise.

What do you do at your station when there is late freight? Tell everyone to make sure they're on Code 43? I doubt it.

59 Dano

What do you do at your station when there is late freight? Tell everyone to make sure they're on Code 43? I doubt it.

Of course I don't. Why would I? The only people who really need to be told are some of the senior couriers.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I don't doubt that they don't exist now. I doubt that they ever existed.

R1a used to send me PMs that were extremely long, even more detailed than his posts. One smart fellow, and he had you cold. He nailed you on "Thunder", who has become legendary, and he had plenty of evidence of you posting the exact same crap at other sites.

59 Dano

R1a used to send me PMs that were extremely long, even more detailed than his posts. One smart fellow, and he had you cold. He nailed you on "Thunder", who has become legendary, and he had plenty of evidence of you posting the exact same crap at other sites.

I have to admit that the thought of him spending hours scouring the web, taking notes, comparing my posts here with "my" posts elsewhere, cracks me the hell up. Looking for whatever similarities he could find, probably comparing screen names and posting times... Then he starts trying to make logical connections between everything. After that he starts writing those interminable posts where he goes into excruciating detail.

All for me!! Just think of it, he wasted HOURS investigating me. LOL, I love it!

Just a reminder, though -- the longer and more detailed his explanations were, the wronger they were.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I have to admit that the thought of him spending hours scouring the web, taking notes, comparing my posts here with "my" posts elsewhere, cracks me the hell up. Looking for whatever similarities he could find, probably comparing screen names and posting times... Then he starts trying to make logical connections between everything. After that he starts writing thosr those e interminable posts where he goes into excruciating detail.

All for me!! Just think of it, he wasted HOURS investigating me. LOL, I love it!

Just a reminder, though -- the longer and more detailed his explanations were, the wronger they were.

Maybe Cheryl will step in here and tell us what happened to the old PMs. I'd love to access them. R1a, for those of you that don't know him, was probably the most intelligent person to ever post here. His eye for detail is what allowed him to ferret you out and reveal who and what you are...a paid FedEx operative, aka SHILL.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
My Senior Manager is on the warpath. We're all laughing our butts off because he is pizzed at our station's low SFA scores. Lol. Effective Monday, anyone not in uniform compliance will be sent home with no pay.

dezguy

My Senior Manager is on the warpath. We're all laughing our butts off because he is pizzed at our station's low SFA scores. Lol. Effective Monday, anyone not in uniform compliance will be sent home with no pay.
You should all come in with shorts and black socks. See what he does when you all call his bluff.