SFA results

Glorifiedpackmule

Our scores were horrible.
HR was already here and said this was company wide.
Somebody doesn't have their messages straight.

My location is full of Old timers that are topped out and new hires that are making only a few cents less than 10 year couriers. There's only a few couriers left that have been with the company between 5 to 15 years. So basically you've got the topped out with the attitude of "I've got mine" and the new hires that haven't been sh^* on by the company yet.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
[
QUOTE=Operational needs;1126026]A friend of mine told me his mgr got a 99.9. I have NEVER heard of a mgr getting so high. He said there is an interesting and funny reason why. I have to wait til later to find out the story

I finally got the story. Seems the SM threatened everyone in this work group that they needed to give this manager a good SFA, so, the majority of the workgroup refused to do the SFA and there was only a 42% participation rate.

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
That makes perfect sense.
BTW, I've worked at a sta. where an ops. mgr. got a perfect 100%. No lie. He deserved it.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Me too. He is a Senior at a Ramp. One of his managers got his feelings hurt when he got a 68. He is in the process of retaliating by firing RTD drivers for the least little infraction. Gotta love FedEx.

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
I think corporate actually likes seeing very low scores now...it affirms for them that things are proceeding in the right direction, and all is well in Crapdom