Shady UPS

I was wondering if you knew something shady UPS did, what would you do with it?

Our overgoods, label correction area is constantly piled up and looks terrible because the lady there cannot keep it up. UPS learned that a higher up manager was making a visit so they loaded all the overgoods in a trailer to hide it and make themselves look better.

A MONTH later they decided to start working on it. I found things that were a month late that simply needed some tape on them. It disgusts me as someone who works on that stuff and takes some pride in getting their people their :censored2:.

I think if I reported this a few managers would get fired but I'd also put a target on my back. What do you guys think? 26 year veteran and I just get sick of the tactics this company resorts to.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.

Our overgoods, label correction area is constantly piled up and looks terrible because the lady there cannot keep it up. UPS learned that a higher up manager was making a visit so they loaded all the overgoods in a trailer to hide it and make themselves look better.

A MONTH later they decided to start working on it. I found things that were a month late that simply needed some tape on them. It disgusts me as someone who works on that stuff and takes some pride in getting their people their :censored2:.

I think if I reported this a few managers would get fired but I'd also put a target on my back. What do you guys think? 26 year veteran and I just get sick of the tactics this company resorts to.
It’s normal. Few times a year we have corporate people here and miraculously out building is spotless. Then 2 days after they are gone, it’s looks like a junkyard again

Who cares?

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.

Bob-Ross.jpg

Right here is where we sprinkle a little bit of myodb...

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
I know I'm used to this sort of thing but as I get more seasoned it is really starting to weigh on me
I have the opposite mindset. I’ve gotten numb to it, it’s just the way the game is played. All I can control is the quality of MY work, everything else is outside of my control and beneath my pay grade so I don’t try to make it my problem.