sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Do it and get back with us. Just don’t do the comparison inside the grocery store
I don’t know it’s kinda late I hope you haven’t been drinking
It has to my girlfriend loves avocados and was wild in college so she would know
Dip your sack in a little cold water before you do comparison I think it has to be a little tight. Unlike after a long day on the ups truck when I practicality trip over mine
Alright alright alright. Geez.

I mean, yeah. I guess there is a similarity.

But damn. I don't think it's been that smooth since I was 11. This is gonna be quite uncomfortable when it starts growing back.

john chesney

But damn. I don't think it's been that smooth since I was 11. This is gonna be quite uncomfortable when it starts growing back.
You needs to feel more ball sacks and avocados for an more accurate test. No problem growing back you won’t even notice

Tony Q

I know the policy on men being cleanly shaved but I don’t remember it mentioning your face. I noticed I was growing a 70’s bush yesterday and felt this needed shaved so I took care of this instead of my face. It’s nice to have all your retirement hours in because this will be my answer to management
Get a note from your demonologist, its going on all over the country.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Dude I was up with you making sure everything went ok. I done way worse things at 1 am on a Saturday night thank god I didn’t get caught or I might be posting can I get my pension in prison
Well, yeah. I'll take that over a lot of other things I've done on a Saturday night...

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
upload_2018-5-27_9-38-41.png

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Be careful seriously. You can scratch it raw. Or so I hear....