john chesney

I know the policy on men being cleanly shaved but I don’t remember it mentioning your face. I noticed I was growing a 70’s bush yesterday and felt this needed shaved so I took care of this instead of my face. It’s nice to have all your retirement hours in because this will be my answer to management

Staydryitsraining

Ive worked in two different areas of the country. One, you had to go to a "Ups" doctor for a note on your face, tattoos? No way, if you wore a long sleeve shirt to cover arms you had to wear pants. Socks had to be worn everyday, no males had pony tails. The other place, people have tattoos on their necks, most have beards and dont have to go to a "Ups" doctor, socks are hit or miss, drivers can wear any hat if its black, shoes have white or other colors and are sneakers. Many old guys with long hair.

john chesney

Ive worked in two different areas of the country. One, you had to go to a "Ups" doctor for a note on your face, tattoos? No way, if you wore a long sleeve shirt to cover arms you had to wear pants. Socks had to be worn everyday, no males had pony tails. The other place, people have tattoos on their necks, most have beards and dont have to go to a "Ups" doctor, socks are hit or miss, drivers can wear any hat if its black, shoes have white or other colors and are sneakers. Many old guys with long hair.
It’s all serious business we’re I’m at. Had 6 management and labor guys trying to determine if this guys mustache was past the corner of his lip. Meanwhile we can’t get the air delivered on time

Staydryitsraining

It’s all serious business we’re I’m at. Had 6 management and labor guys trying to determine if this guys mustache was past the corner of his lip. Meanwhile we can’t get the air delivered on time
Hahahahahaha UPS baby, makes zero sense. The building that didnt care has over 500 late air a day. I think everything depends on how competent the DM is and if the guy above him is watching.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
If it was that damn hard to tell, anyone who got close enough to me to actually tell would be getting socked.

john chesney

If it was that damn hard to tell, anyone who got close enough to me to actually tell would be getting socked.
I’m telling you it was a big hearing. New center manager came in and said your mustache is to long and the driver said it’s been the same way for 20 years. Labor and DM,Everyone was at hearing.You wonder why I’m nuts after 30 plus years at this place

brown_trousers

I’m telling you it was a big hearing. New center manager came in and said your mustache is to long and the driver said it’s been the same way for 20 years. Labor and DM,Everyone was at hearing.You wonder why I’m nuts after 30 plus years at this place
You cant be serious... This sounds like something you would see on SNL

john chesney

The problem is, you may think it’s humor, yet there are other threads that are serious on the same topic.

It’s hard to tell due to the massive amount of new threads that have been posted by trolls or entitled twits.
Ok everyone needs to follow the guidelines for professional appearance I agree. If your hair and mustache is more important then you job you don’t have what it takes. One exception I feel is in winter when it’s so damn cold you can’t survive in the north in ups gear alone