Sheeted pkg during lunch as ni1, again....

Z

ZQXC

I was 5 mins late but still, im trying to do the best job i can.

I understand and your management team probably will also. Your weekend has started, and there is no reason to worry about it.

Worry is like paying interest on money you haven't yet borrowed.

novadriver

9 stops in 3 hours? Your sup is right---you do suck.

Resident know-it-all.

well its not like the stops are next to each other, and i dont know the county like the county i live in. besides i get paid by the hour not by the speed.. lots of weekend traffic to deal with, and hitting every stop light doesnt help ..

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

well its not like the stops are next to each other, and i dont know the county like the county i live in. besides i get paid by the hour not by the speed.. lots of weekend traffic to deal with, and hitting every stop light doesnt help ..

If there was traffic and stop lights it couldn't have been that rural.

Resident know-it-all.

oldngray

nowhere special
:censored:tag.jpg

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
Sneezing or farting in the cab are both acceptable ------ sneezing while farting, or vice versa, will generate a report.

Resident know-it-all.

I remember a while back, I made a strikingly similar joke. You blasted it with negative rep and sent me a obscene private message. My, how times have changed.

Sent using a Potato

Z

ZQXC

It doesn't matter where it is----9 stops in 3 hours is 1 stop every 20 minutes, which is pitiful.

Resident know-it-all.

Thanks for performing that higher level math for me.

I quit school in the sixth grade; I was seventeen and felt like it was time to move on with my life.

FilingBluesFL

I asked PT OMS running the Saturday Air show this morning about DR shipper release packages at a closed business. He thought that would be crazy. Says they still get driver follow ups and claims for shipper release packages. The note on shipper release says CAN leave. Not have to leave. Use a little common sense. Unless it says DR first attempt.

Really?

Because you're wrong.