Sheeting missed

oldngray

nowhere special
If you lump them all into one, and the customers track it, they will see an attempt at an incorrect address (except the first one). That may trigger several angry calls because they will already be upset that they didn't get their package, and they might think it was left at the wrong place. Even if you sheet them all to the center address, most people win't recognize and think it was misdelivered.
If you sheet as missed location really doesn't matter. If you try to claim a delivery attempt was made, then location would matter.

JustDeliverIt

I have always sheeted them individually. This year we have a new thing we are told to do, E.C. all misloads around 7 every night. I'm averaging about 10/day and might deliver a few or meet drivers, but they send us a message every night. "Sheet all misloads that you will not be delivering as E.C. right now". It's only snowed a few times, never had a day it couldn't have been taken care of. Oh well, not my call

Rack em

Made the Podium
I have always sheeted them individually. This year we have a new thing we are told to do, E.C. all misloads around 7 every night. I'm averaging about 10/day and might deliver a few or meet drivers, but they send us a message every night. "Sheet all misloads that you will not be delivering as E.C. right now". It's only snowed a few times, never had a day it couldn't have been taken care of. Oh well, not my call
I would refuse to sheet packages in a dishonest manner. Bring them to the center and make them falsify their own records.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
If you sheet as missed location really doesn't matter. If you try to claim a delivery attempt was made, then location would matter.

Maybe internally. The problems pop up when customers don't understand why our tracking shows an attempt on their package to an address that isn't theirs.

JustDeliverIt

I would refuse to sheet packages in a dishonest manner. Bring them to the center and make them falsify their own records.

Yeah, not exactly sure how this is flying under the radar. Our center has been averaging 150 misloads a day. That's a lot of E.C. with 2 centers in our building

Wilson1397

Half the lies they tell about me aren't true!!
The last time my boss told me to sheet a misload EC i sheeted it as a miss. I told him if he wants to change it then it’s on him but I’m not being dishonest. :censored2: em. I don’t know if he changed it or not.

Air Recovery

Some heads could roll for that lol

Optimus Prime

Same here. No "missed" in December. Only "EC". So much for integrity.

iruhnman630

Another one of UPS's brilliant rules that makes no sense...

Instead of using the time to get more stops off before curfew and sheeting the packages upon the safe return to and in the comfort of the building, we are supposed to stay in the back of our sub freezing package area for 15-20 minutes sheeting our missed/e.c.'s before driving back

Slug Life

When do we eat?
When you have 20+ stops to sheet as missed back at the building do YOU lump them into one scanned stop or does it have to be done individually???? Couldn’t get a straight answer this week
You do them individually because you get paid by the hour. Which way takes longer?

Maplewood

When you have 20+ stops to sheet as missed back at the building do YOU lump them into one scanned stop or does it have to be done individually???? Couldn’t get a straight answer this week

We are told to use the building address and lump them as one stop. No sense milking out the clock when you are already over 12+ hours. If on road and just sheeting a damage or misload as missed we use the pkg address.