Shoes

jimdandy3

Impeach Hunter Biden
These will last at least a year. Not good when it rains or snows.

inov-8 friend-Lite™ 230 All Black - Zappos.com Free Shipping BOTH Ways

Indecisi0n

Danner makes a uniform boot called the "Acadia" (it might also be called the "patrol") which is popular with police. They are a combination of black polishable leather with breathable black nylon/cordura type material in the upper part. They have the waterproof goretex liner. I have worn them for work before and I really like them. They have a high-top version and a 6" low-top that you can wear with shorts. Made in America and resoleable. The last time I was at the outlet store, the factory seconds were going for around $170 or so. The only reason I bought Explorers instead was because they didnt have the Acadias in my size.

The "patrol" boots look like they have a really heavy duty sole which makes them look heavy. Then I look at the striker II 45 GTX and they look more like a boot shoe. I just feel weird buying a shoe and not being able to try it on (online orders).

Tim.

Package Placement Expert
Ive been wearing Nike Air Monarchs with a cross trainer insole from Spenco (Champs $20) for 13 years. Working preload and driving, I get about 4 to 6 months an a pair of shoes. The insoles have a 1 yr warranty. I return them back to Champs after 6 months, get a new pair. 6 months later, I buy another pair, and so on, so on.... I get the shoes at Rack Room for $59-65 and usually get the 2nd pair 1/2 off. Tried a pair of New Balance, didnt like them. Tried Wolverine boots for 1 day, YIKES!!! Ive considered trying a pair of Brooks Addiction. They cost about $89 but I cant find a local shoe store who carries them.