Should I ask??

JL 0513

Okay so I've done training and I'm starting preload in a couple days. During the days of training I volunteered after and was sent to Unload, unloading Air Freight, helping move irregs to the belts (4belts) ect. Moving the irregs we usually help eachother get them on and off carts. Question is, Should I be getting help with irregs over 70lbs or asking for it?
Seems like moving 90+ pounds alone constantly will tear up your back in the long run, please let me know. Im 5'9 around 120 right now.

120? My left leg weighs 120.

KOG72

I’m full of it
CB27A195-B5AD-458A-AC43-E209EB3FEAAA.jpeg
120? My left leg weighs 120.

J.R.

Okay so I've done training and I'm starting preload in a couple days. During the days of training I volunteered after and was sent to Unload, unloading Air Freight, helping move irregs to the belts (4belts) ect. Moving the irregs we usually help eachother get them on and off carts. Question is, Should I be getting help with irregs over 70lbs or asking for it?
Seems like moving 90+ pounds alone constantly will tear up your back in the long run, please let me know. Im 5'9 around 120 right now.
Ask for help if you want to keep working otherwise, yes tear up your back. UPS will always find a replacement for you no matter what your record is.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
In my outbound, I have to move all the bulk into my trailer by myself. Doesn’t matter if it’s 100 lbs or 150 lbs, nobody will help even when I struggle with some items.

Let them ride or stop the belt until someone helps you, make it your supervisor's problem. You are not required to lift anything over 70lbs by yourself.