Should I become a on car supervisor

BrownInTx

Unless your an excellent trainer don't do it. You want to brown up everyday go ahead. U want me to cuss u out for too much work go ahead , you want to get home at 10 and work sat go ahead. You want everyone to scratch in your group with bogus time studies go ahead. You want to never move up in the company go ahead etc....

I brown up everyday as it is.
You cuss me out and you have just put a target on your back. Unless you make zero mistakes you will eventually be in my office. As a tcd I ran under on many routes I covered using the methods. When the bid guy was going over. I think you got it backwards on moving up. If you're a driver you will always be a driver. In the end any position is a job. I will do my job and you will be held accountable to do your job.

Rack em

Made the Podium
I brown up everyday as it is.
You cuss me out and you have just put a target on your back. Unless you make zero mistakes you will eventually be in my office. As a tcd I ran under on many routes I covered using the methods. When the bid guy was going over. I think you got it backwards on moving up. If you're a driver you will always be a driver. In the end any position is a job. I will do my job and you will be held accountable to do your job.
Sounds like you've already made the jump over.

PT Car Washer

I disagreed because where I am there is no transferring once you are full-time. From what I've read on here it seems like the only place you can do that is on the West Coast.
Just this year we had a young driver (still in progression) transfer up north to our building from Arkansas. He had to re qualify which for him was no problem. All in the same district if that matters and he kept his FT seniority date.

Poop Head

Judge me.
That would be a shame. After reading your posts, I have so much hatred toward you. And I don't even know you! You'd probably be an outstanding supervisor!