Should I wear my "Trump/Pence 2016" T shirt to work

Browntown2014

So you claim that over half the country is poor or in poverty? That claim alone renders the rest of your post irrelevant. But.... I will touch on your comment about the rich getting richer. Liberals are, and always will be, jealous of the rich. To them it is pure evil to be rich. Unless, of course, they are rich. You see... Liberals are the biggest Hypocrites in this country and it is actually hilarious.

Dude just stop having thoughts. You make no sense.

El Correcto

god is dead
Not sure what this means. Trumps tax plan includes tax cuts for the middle class
Pretty sure he is raising taxes for the middle class particularly single middle class people and cutting taxes for rich. He is going for that trickle down tax plan. Light sprinkles of piss directly in my mouth while his buddy get rich.

Re-Raise

To piss off some politically correct liberals. Then again one of my Co-workers weared a Trump hat that said "Trump 2016 Finally someone with balls" and no one seemed to care, but that as before Trump won.
Bottom line, as much as you would like to think people around you care about what you wear, they really don't.

Ms.PacMan

It does when more people are moving out of the middle class to the upper than are movinng to the lower.
Nobody is moving to the upper class - the bar is too high now. I remember when there were only millionaires on the world's richest lists and now there are only billionaires.

If Trump makes you feel rich now then I'm glad your happy but in 4 years if your assets/paycheck haven't changed then you need to take the blinders off.

Overpaid Union Thug

Nobody is moving to the upper class - the bar is too high now. I remember when there were only millionaires on the world's richest lists and now there are only billionaires.

If Trump makes you feel rich now then I'm glad your happy but in 4 years if your assets/paycheck haven't changed then you need to take the blinders off.

Sure The Middle Class Is Shrinking: 30% Of Americans Are Now Too Rich To Be In The Middle Class

The Growing Size and Incomes of the Upper Middle Class

Ruh rho SHAGGY!

Overpaid Union Thug

So your argument is that Obama did a great job expanding the middle class?

Then why did you vote for Trump?
The only things Obama expanded was the size of government, national debt, the social void between blacks and whites, and the level of distrust from our allies.

And a POTUS alone doesn't have the power to do what you think. There's this thing called Congress and Checks and Balances. Buy you'd already know that if you were actually a well informed voter.......IF.

Ms.PacMan

The only things Obama expanded was the size of government, national debt, the social void between blacks and whites, and the level of distrust from our allies.

And a POTUS alone doesn't have the power to do what you think. There's this thing called Congress and Checks and Balances. Buy you'd already know that if you were actually a well informed voter.......IF.
Then I'll leave Obama out of it and say this - the articles you linked to provide data that the middle class has expanded since 1979 and I think we can agree that manufacturing jobs have decreased. So can we also agree then that the shift from manufacturing jobs to high tech jobs has led to higher incomes for 30% of Americans (according to those articles).

Stop making excuses before he even takes the office - it's pathetic.

The GOP has the White House and both sides of congress. They will be able to run the economy anyway they chose. If they fail you, you have only them and yourself to blame.

Overpaid Union Thug

Then I'll leave Obama out of it and say this - the articles you linked to provide data that the middle class has expanded since 1979 and I think we can agree that manufacturing jobs have decreased. So can we also agree then that the shift from manufacturing jobs to high tech jobs has led to higher incomes for 30% of Americans (according to those articles).

Partially agree.

Stop making excuses before he even takes the office - it's pathetic.
Why would I make excuses before he takes office? That doesn't make sense. What excuses are you talking about?

The GOP has the White House and both sides of congress. They will be able to run the economy anyway they chose. If they fail you, you have only them and yourself to blame.

Having the super majority at the very least stops the spread of the disease called liberalism. It takes time and preferably a few more seats (or democrats crossing the aisle) in Congress to make the changes needed to undo the damage caused when liberals had the majority.

Overpaid Union Thug

What policies did President Obama put in place that expanded "the social void between blacks and whites"

Or is that just a personal social void that you perceive to have increased?
No policies. His behavior after or during racial issues that had national attention. He blew each and every opportunity to condemn the violence. A good leader would have. Instead he might as well have condoned their actions.

Re-Raise

No policies. His behavior after or during racial issues that had national attention. He blew each and every opportunity to condemn the violence. A good leader would have. Instead he might as well have condoned their actions.

My perception is different. I believe he condemned the violence that occurred in some of the protests in response to the police shootings, while still making it clear that he understood why the protest themselves were happening.

I heard someone say that one of the biggest differences between President elect Trump and President Obama is that Obama tends to approach things "intellectually" while Trump reacts more "emotionally".

As I have gotten older, I have learned that many issues have two sides and the answers aren't always simple.[/QUOTE]

Overpaid Union Thug

My perception is different. I believe he condemned the violence that occurred in some of the protests in response to the police shootings, while still making it clear that he understood why the protest themselves were happening.

I heard someone say that one of the biggest differences between President elect Trump and President Obama is that Obama tends to approach things "intellectually" while Trump reacts more "emotionally".

As I have gotten older, I have learned that many issues have two sides and the answers aren't always simple.
Obama is very careful about what he says. But not in a good way. He trys extremely hard to avoid the truth. To not expose himself. His voting record before becoming POTUS was ample proof of that. He has never once addressed, meaning condemned, blacks on how they have behaved during his presidency. How they have behaved toward each other and white people. That is basically approving of their actions. He sucks as a leader.

Nomoturkey

Obama is very careful about what he says. But not in a good way. He trys extremely hard to avoid the truth. To not expose himself. His voting record before becoming POTUS was ample proof of that. He has never once addressed, meaning condemned, blacks on how they have behaved during his presidency. How they have behaved toward each other and white people. That is basically approving of their actions. He sucks as a leader.
I'm not sure who was worst....Jimmy Carter or Barry Obama?

Hexahedron

So you claim that over half the country is poor or in poverty? That claim alone renders the rest of your post irrelevant. But.... I will touch on your comment about the rich getting richer. Liberals are, and always will be, jealous of the rich. To them it is pure evil to be rich. Unless, of course, they are rich. You see... Liberals are the biggest Hypocrites in this country and it is actually hilarious.

Not just me.

LMGTFY