Should Or shouldn’t GFT disciplinary letter(on topic)

GFT letter?

• Total voters

Oldfart

They’ll end up taking that away from you, especially if turnover increases. Or if the district director decides he or she doesn’t like that idea.
I had a good conversation with the Director Christmas eve. They asked how the new shift was going and how long did I think I would stick around as a result. They didn't seem to mind my shift but I will make sure they know cactus is GREEN with envy that I got the sweet shift.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
I had a good conversation with the Director Christmas eve. They asked how the new shift was going and how long did I think I would stick around as a result. They didn't seem to mind my shift but I will make sure they know cactus is GREEN with envy that I got the sweet shift.
You expect me to believe that? Ain’t no director gonna come into work on Christmas Eve. Besides he doesn't care about you. Sorry, try again.

Oldfart

You expect me to believe that? Ain’t no director gonna come into work on Christmas Eve. Besides he doesn't care about you. Sorry, try again.
Heck yea. Our Director and VP were there. Of course they always stayed away from your station. They didn't like dealing with the lower class.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Heck yea. Our Director and VP were there. Of course they always stayed away from your station. They didn't like dealing with the lower class.
So they come to your station (on Christmas eve no less) to see you, Billy Joe Jimbob, Zeke, Maynard and Jethro? They must have wanted a good laugh.