Should Or shouldn’t GFT disciplinary letter(on topic)

GFT letter?

• Total voters

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
And like I said your people skills suck.

Seems like all new managers feel like they deserve the utmost respect the moment they get the title, regardless of how lousy of a courier/CSA/dispatcher etc. they were and I’ve seen more than a few. Talk about an entitled bunch. Respect is EARNED not a given.

And like I said... lousy employee.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Most lousy employees look at successful people the same way that you do.
Not all successful people are decent human beings. Worshiping Fred S, Jeff Bezos, Warren Buffett etc. like you do is nothing but a waste.

Since you consider yourself so successful, what companies have you started, besides BS'ers Unlimited?

Nah. Didn't need to.
Now you're bul********g yourself. Sad little man.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Not all successful people are decent human beings. Worshiping Fred S, Jeff Bezos, Warren Buffett etc. like you do is nothing but a waste.

Since you consider yourself so successful, what companies have you started, besides BS'ers Unlimited?

None.

Because anyone who rises above an entry level position is a butt kisser, LOL!!

It's like trying to explain the internet to the North Sentinel Island people.

Oldfart

You don't have to be rich to be a success. There are many other qualities that show a person as being successful. . Most of them you don't have. Bummer

Cactus

You don't have to be rich to be a success. There are many other qualities that show a person as being successful. . Most of them you don't have. Bummer
Someone, such as you working 9 hours isn’t what I call a success story. How you kept your job this long constitutes a fluke. Bummer!

Oldfart

Someone, such as you working 9 hours isn’t what I call a success story. How you kept your job this long constitutes a fluke. Bummer!
Working 9 or 10 hrs a week for a gross return of $85 or so an hr seems like a pretty successful 3 days a week to me. Of course I don't get the employee discount that you get at White Castle.

Oldfart

Wait, are you getting paid your minimums?
Neg. Get paid what I work.

Last week of peak I worked 6 days and 55 or so hrs. Other than that, its FO only 3 days a week and maybe help a P1 rt or shuttle a Ppad out. Dont tell Cactus. It chaps his tail the sweet deal I got.

Cactus

Last week of peak I worked 6 days and 55 or so hrs. Other than that, its FO only 3 days a week and maybe help a P1 rt or shuttle a Ppad out. Dont tell Cactus. It chaps his tail the sweet deal I got.
I could care less about that. I’m happy to be out of FX. You on the other hand, can’t afford to retire or your old lady put the kabosh on that idea. Hope you have lots of late freight this week.

Oldfart

I could care less about that. I’m happy to be out of FX. You on the other hand, can’t afford to retire or your old lady put the kabosh on that idea. Hope you have lots of late freight this week.
FO are hardly late at my station.

Grossing $85 an hr I would be foolish to quit. 9 weeks vacation next year and 4 day weekends, I might never retire. I might work till I am 70. At 70 I can draw full salary AND full pension AND full SS while still doing what I want with all that vacation AND 4 day weekends.

Sitting at the airport waiting on my flight watching this Saints/Eagles game. Just spent the last 3 days at the Mecum Auction in Kissimmee and the best part is, I didn't have to take a single day off and don't go back to work till tue. Met Hulk Hogan and saw some beautiful rides.
I am not lying cactus. Life is beautiful. Too bad you can't enjoy this sweet deal.

Last edited:

It will be fine

FO are hardly late at my station.

Grossing $85 an hr I would be foolish to quit. 9 weeks vacation next year and 4 day weekends, I might never retire. I might work till I am 70. At 70 I can draw full salary AND full pension AND full SS while still doing what I want with all that vacation AND 4 day weekends.

Sitting at the airport waiting on my flight watching this Saints/Eagles game. Just spent the last 3 days at the Mecum Auction in Kissimmee and the best part is, I didn't have to take a single day off and don't go back to work till tue. Met Hulk Hogan and saw some beautiful rides.
I am not lying cactus. Life is beautiful. Too bad you can't enjoy this sweet deal.
Good for you old fart, at this point you’ll probably die shortly after retiring. Your entire life being spent at FedEx would leave you without a reason to wake up if you quit. Hang on until you die, Fred thanks you no doubt. Keep living the dream.

dezguy

Good for you old fart, at this point you’ll probably die shortly after retiring. Your entire life being spent at FedEx would leave you without a reason to wake up if you quit. Hang on until you die, Fred thanks you no doubt. Keep living the dream.
LOL he still bragging about not being able to afford to retire? If he would have planned properly, he could have retired at 60, like I'm planning to.

To any of the young guys here, start thinking of your future now. Don't end up like old braggart, afraid and not able to retire.

Oldfart

LOL he still bragging about not being able to afford to retire? If he would have planned properly, he could have retired at 60, like I'm planning to.

To any of the young guys here, start thinking of your future now. Don't end up like old braggart, afraid and not able to retire.
Can afford to retire without a doubt. No reason to. How many dumb ole truck drivers can basically gross $85 an hour while listening to Sirius radio, making roughly 7 to 9 stops a day and have a 4 day weekend every week.

A person with any business sense that has the ability to barely work and pay $180 or so a month in medical insurance would be a fool not to. I don't care how much money you have, paying 2k a month in premiums sucks. I know things are different in Canada as far as premiums but the lump sum money Fedex gives us doesn't go far. I can take that 22k I save this year and work on my bucket list. You can criticize me all you want but most on here would do the same if given the opportunity.

Last edited:

Oldfart

I wake up early everyday I am home regardless of the day. I assist my neighbor on his paper route when I am not working. His tranny is out and I either loan him a truck or help him out until he gets his finances in order.