Should the American embargo to Cuba come to an end ?

klein

Für Meno :)
For a guy who can't eat seafood, it looks sounds like you might have bought yourself a case of "crabs".

That comming from an American ?
Look up the stats !
Isn't the USA on the top list of STD's in the western developed world ?

moreluck

golden ticket member
I am logged on to Browncafe from morning to night, but I am not physically here anymore than most. I'm just too lazy to log in each time I want to check new posts.

I don't have to explain my schedule to you or anyone else.......so byte me!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
P

pickup

That comming from an American ?
Look up the stats !
Isn't the USA on the top list of STD's in the western developed world ?

Let me give you a "hypothetical" situation:

Let's say I live in the United States where the rate of diabetes is higher than that of Canada but I don't have diabetes and you living in Canada have diabetes. Who is in the better situation?

klein

Let me give you a "hypothetical" situation:

Let's say I live in the United States where the rate of diabetes is higher than that of Canada but I don't have diabetes and you living in Canada have diabetes. Who is in the better situation?

Let me answer this :
If God gave me the option to be american and live in the USA, or be Canadian and live in Canada and develope diabetes.
I would proudly choose to be Canadian.

Face it, we are taken care of healthcare wise, regardless of employment or any pre-conditions, etc.
I would be stupid not to be here.

Besides , all the other facts, like only 12 murders per year in a million populated city.
Or Toronto with 5 or 6 million only having 20-30 per year.

Better society here, all in all.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Let me answer this :
If God gave me the option to be american and live in the USA, or be Canadian and live in Canada and develope diabetes.
I would proudly choose to be Canadian.

Face it, we are taken care of healthcare wise, regardless of employment or any pre-conditions, etc.
I would be stupid not to be here.

And Klein would have his leg amputated (wrong one at first) because he could not stop drinking himself to death.

AA will show you the way: http://www.edmontonaa.org/index.php?option=com_wrapper&Itemid=83

klein

You guys are sick. I hope you guys show your families what you write and post on here !

Would be a damm good divorce reason, anyways.

You guys are sick. I hope you guys show your families what you write and post on here !

Would be a damm good divorce reason, anyways.

One, at least we are in the company of women,short eyes. Two if God can keep you in Canada then I`ll start believing in God.