Should the American embargo to Cuba come to an end ?

fxdwg

Long Time Member
I am logged on to Browncafe from morning to night, but I am not physically here anymore than most. I'm just too lazy to log in each time I want to check new posts.

I don't have to explain my schedule to you or anyone else.......so byte me!

For what it's worth More...I've got your back!!!

I'll waive the Positive Rep.

You're Cool and I enjoy your perspective!!

rod

Retired 22 years
Let me answer this :
If God gave me the option to be american and live in the USA, or be Canadian and live in Canada and develope diabetes.
I would proudly choose to be Canadian.

Face it, we are taken care of healthcare wise, regardless of employment or any pre-conditions, etc.
I would be stupid not to be here.

Besides , all the other facts, like only 12 murders per year in a million populated city.
Or Toronto with 5 or 6 million only having 20-30 per year.

Better society here, all in all.[/QUOTE]

there isn't that much difference between us---just listen to this former Canadian Prime Minister

http://www.stupidvideos.com/video/just_plain_stupid/What_Is_Proof/

klein

Für Meno :)
Yeah, and if you knew what his speech was about, you would get it.

Thats when he asked for proof from Bush of Iraq having weapons of mass desstruction.
Bush wanted us to go to war with him.
But there was no proof ! So he said NO !

tieguy

Banned
Yeah, and if you knew what his speech was about, you would get it.

Thats when he asked for proof from Bush of Iraq having weapons of mass desstruction.
Bush wanted us to go to war with him.
But there was no proof ! So he said NO !

who you defending the guy humping the meter maid?

klein

who you defending the guy humping the meter maid?

He was right, and Bush wasn't !!!!! Or you forgot that too, in that little , tiny weenie brain of yours ?

And I am damm greatful, he decided not to go into Iraq and be a fool like Bush was.
We would still be paying for that mistake if he was as dumm as Bush !

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
He was right, and Bush wasn't !!!!! Or you forgot that too, in that little , tiny weenie brain of yours ?

And I am damm greatful, he decided not to go into Iraq and be a fool like Bush was.
I'm not trying to be the grammar police, Klein, but you sure do misspell a lot of words for a guy that claims he's soooo smart. As far as WMD, I believe they were there at some point, though I do not know what became of them. Saddam did gas a bunch of Kurdish people, did he not?

moreluck

golden ticket member
If you remember correctly, even the Demonicrats came to the conclusion that there were WMD's according to the available intelligence.

tieguy

Banned

bush didnt simulate sex with the meter maid. what made your guy right. Did the meter maid deserve that as punishment?

klein

If you remember correctly, even the Demonicrats came to the conclusion that there were WMD's according to the available intelligence.

I just recently watched a news story about that all.
Even the CIA knew there was nothing there, but they got pressured to say otherwise.

I believe, if I remember correctly, 1 of the top CIA guys stepped down, because he wouldn't go for it, or he got replaced for someone that would.

DS

Fenderbender
Even the CIA knew there was nothing there, but they got pressured to say otherwise.

I believe, if I remember correctly, 1 of the top CIA guys stepped down, because he wouldn't go for it, or he got replaced for someone that would.
SHHHHHHHH Klein your life may be in danger

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ

The first part of your post says it all. YOU WATCH TOO MUCH TV! Why not get out of the house and get healthy. You'll get rid of the Diabetes, cigarette and alcohol problem and it may just change your perspective on things.

Lue C Fur

Evil member

Was it the Liberal news channel that is paid by George Soros., hates Bush, and Loves Obama? Yup...thats crediable.

P

pickup

The first part of your post says it all. YOU WATCH TOO MUCH TV! Why not get out of the house,get a job, and get healthy. You'll get rid of the Diabetes, cigarette and alcohol problem and it may just change your perspective on things.

Fixed it for u.

klein

Was it the Liberal news channel that is paid by George Soros., hates Bush, and Loves Obama? Yup...thats crediable.

Don't remember which show it was, if it was History channel, 20/20 or dateline.
It was the top CIA man that got replaced that got interviewed about it all.

You can surly google his name, I bet. You'll see he got let go, just months before the war against Iraq.

tieguy

Banned

the cia knew that prime minister was going to simulate sex with the meter maid? that is absolutely amazing.

P

pickup

Sorry, but what happened in Cuba stays damm in Cuba !
But, got a whole bunch of young new girls on my facebook from it all :)

I'll upload a few pics once I recover a little from it all (just got back from a very long trip, with overnight stay at another airport inbetween, too).

And yes, I was the most popular person at the huge resort, once again.
My name was called out loud everywhere I was or showed up to be.
Been told over and over, again, that I couldn't go, what will all these people do without you !

Awesome vacation, and got "lucky", too ! :)

All these people chasing u? Was it like the time u went to london England?

[video=youtube;pKCZrcoQa7I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKCZrcoQa7I[/video]