Should The US End Its Embargo to Cuba?

Should the US end its embargo of Cuba?

• Total voters

klein

Für Meno :)
social life looked boring--- aren't there any strip bars in Cuba?

That was only paart 2 of 4. I wouldn't say social life was boring. My name was called everywhere I went, got basically forced to go to the Disco... danced with the dancers in part 3. And the bar was open 24/7.

It took me 2 days to recover from that trip !

There was no town nearby at all. Cayo is an Island, with no cities, just a few resorts.
But, that's for the best. I tell you, after driving by Santa Clara and other towns, with the bus, - even though it's safe - but sooooo poor !
I wouldn't wanna go into a town.

klein

This 1, I admit gets boring after 5 minutes, because the whole video is just the beach and the pure turquios ocean.

But, if you're an ocean and beachlover, like myself, you'll see this Cuban Beach is probably one of the nicest and cleanest anywhere near North America.
Best beach I ever been to.

[video=youtube;x3nwoB2FScs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3nwoB2FScs[/video]

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
There is no rational basis for continuing the trade embargo with Cuba.

In terms of human rights and political freedom, Cuba is certainly no worse than countries such as Saudi Arabia or China, with whom we trade freely.

I guess our "principles" in this area take a back seat to our unending desire for oil and cheap plastic crap.

This 1, I admit gets boring after 5 minutes, because the whole video is just the beach and the pure turquios ocean.

But, if you're an ocean and beachlover, like myself, you'll see this Cuban Beach is probably one of the nicest and cleanest anywhere near North America.
Best beach I ever been to.

[video=youtube;x3nwoB2FScs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3nwoB2FScs[/video]

OH Klein..I was riveted to the video for...I know...90 seconds....amazing, simply amazing.

klein

OH Klein..I was riveted to the video for...I know...90 seconds....amazing, simply amazing.

Yeah, I had a great time there. Still looking for the same deal I got to go there (just over $500 all inclusive with flight)...but no success there... it's double that currently.