Show up on time, Give it my all and what does UPS do???

haller

Tell your little buddy @haller to watch his lucky charms.

He may just be looking at a storm of red x's.

tumblr_mbsq0qn8OX1qd81gqo3_250.gif

jaker

trolling
Don't know why you would delete someone who wants to be deleted, I wouldn't give them what they want

I am so tired of 2016 now that I just want it to be over , I had a good year but so much stuff happen this year that people won't shut up about it and blame the year

clean hairy

Ooops, he had potential but he kept asking for it to be deleted. Now that account shows up as a guest. My bad. Can't be undeleted but he can always get another account.
I would say if he is in fact no longer with UPS, he would benefit more by seeking another job instead of spending his time on here.

Dr.Brownz

I delivered an NDA to Macdonald s on my way out this morning. There new emploment recruitment campaign is obviously designed to try to appeal to millenials. Litteraly the slogan is "today my job let me do my thing" and "committed to being americas best first job" lol kids today. Easy pickins for college age hoes though...specially this time of year when they are missing home, only better season is September during which as I have said before I am neck deep in lady parts for 2 weeks or more

Ecw21411

If your DOL isn't friend*ed it isn't bad. If it is, forget it.

I spent two weeks fixing it when I started here. Results have been much better. Not perfect, but we're getting there
U r exactly right, been on Orion for a year ,dol is crap and the solution is crap